Secrets

I cuddled him back as I began to feel drowsy. Holding him close as I pass out beside him.

Naruto

As I woke up the next day, I felt warm.. But the lower half of my body ached and throbbed. I hissed in pain and tried grabbing my lower half to restrict the pain from traveling.

As I reached down, I felt something. I turned around to see my arch nemesis, Sasuke Uchiha. But.. he was beside me. Why? It matters but, he seems as if I had allowed him to sleep here. As my eyes stayed on him, I watched his soft breath blow against loose strands of hair as his chest rose and fell gently with each movement of his lungs.

I begin to fully register the situation, recalling last night's.. incident..I realize my ears and tails have been out since last night before I quickly put them away. I quickly get out of bed, not caring about waking up Sasuke.

I stand up, my legs trembling and weak. I run into the bathroom and quickly put on my underwear and pants. After that, I stay inside, sitting on the toilet seat with a face of udder confusion and shock.

 After that, I stay inside, sitting on the toilet seat with a face of udder confusion and shock

(Like this 😍)

I grip my hair in frustration. Regretting how I simply allowed him to do such things to me. I cradle on the seat, going faster and further ahead with each little kick to the seat. I fall off and hit my head, causing me to yell. "OWWW!-"

I could tell my yell immediately woke up Sasuke. I heard the blankets rustling as he sat up quickly. As he walked towards the bathroom I heard his feet tap on the floor, silent yet noticeable.
"Naruto.?" He spoke. I quickly sat up on the ground and hastily hid in the cabinet under the sink. Just as I closed the cabinet doors, the door to the washroom creaked open.

"Naru?" As he stepped in, I tightly closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't find me. I shiver in fear as he quietly  checked around the bathroom. I knew he knew I was in there due to there being no windows for me to escape from, and my giant yelp signaling the room I was in. After I realized he checked the whole bathroom, I knew he was about to check where I was.

I heard his hand place itself on the small metal knob before he opened the cabinet. I turned my head away from him as I heard him sigh. "Naruto.. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me, but I'd understand if you don't." I slightly tilt my head to him, just barely able to side eye him, my face beginning to feel hot. "I might forgive you.. if you buy me all the Ramen I want at ichiraku's.." MY genius plan. Make him buy me food, and NOT FORGIVE HIM! very fool proof, I know.

"Fine. But you better atleast think about forgiving me, and not just of a plan to get free Ramen."

Shoot. My plan. It doesn't matter, he can't read thoughts-!
He stood up, sighed, and left the bathroom. I cralwed out of my hiding place, my back hurting. I blow off the pain and smile, knowing my plan willl succeed. I quickly put my shirt and jacket on, as well as my headband. I slowly leave the bathroom, hearing a  large amount of noise from the kitchen. I leave the bathroom and head towards the doorway of the kitchen, seeing Sasuke cleaning up the big sum of mess on the table. I sense that he noticed me, but didn't pay attention to my presence.

As the day went by, Sasuke continued to clean my house as I ignored him. Waiting for dinner so I can get my Ramen.

                    3 hours later.                  

As I laid bored on my bed, I heard Sasuke yell my name. "Naruto!" I sprung up from my bed and ran to the door, shoving my shoes onto my feet as I run out the door. Sasuke hastily walked after me as we head to ichiraku's. As soon as we got there, I sat on a seat and immediately placed an order of Miso Chashu Pork Ramen.

Sasuke sat down beside me moments later, staring at the Ramen I had been eating quickly. Finishing bowl on bowl. After I finished about 13 bowls, I fell off my chair accidentally after mistaking the seat for one with a backrest.

Sasuke paid no mind and paid, picking me up as if I were a drunk office worker. I fall asleep due to how comforting the food was. The rest of the night was a blur, but I know that Sasuke brought me home and tucked me in.

No A/N - 797
With A/N - 826

Bro, idk why this took so long. I guess depression and going into a mental institution does that, huh? Ly bye 👋