Chapter 1: Transportation

In Academy City, there exists 4 million espers. In that 4 million, only 7 have reached the rank of Level 5. Of Those Level 5's, 2 are in a head to head battle, to see who gets to reign supreme over the other. Such, is none other than Accelerator, The Rank 1 Level 5, who can manipulate Vectors and Kakine, The Rank 2 Level 5, who can create his own matter called, Dark Matter.

On this day, the life of the Dark Matter, would change, for better or for worst.

"Oh? You showed up, way sooner than I had anticipated"

Kakine had taken his foot off of short-black haired girl, turning to face Accelerator in all his grinning glory.

"Oh Man!? Don't get all excited over nothing, THIRD-STRING!?"

Accelerator then dashed to Kakine, slamming him into a building, creating a hug hole in the wall, as gas started to leak from it.

Accelerator had admittedly thought Kakine was down for, unknowingly he turned around to check on the girl, before 6 angelic like wings shot out of the wall, prompting Accelerator to jump back.

Accelerator turned to the hole in the wall, as the wings retreated back in. In a ball of glory, Kakine walked out the hole, Six wings outstretched.

"It ain't a good look on you, Fairy boy"

Accelerator commented, his face breaking into a huge grin at this sight. He places one hand on his hip as Kakine, advances forward.

"Worry not, I know how it looks"

Kakine had stopped, and had a cocky grin in his face. He stretches his wings, as he faces Accelerator.

"Yeah... Let's get this ball rolling shall we? I'll teach you, how a true Villain handles things!?"

With that, Accelerator jumps forward at Kakine, who in turn dodges out of the way. However, this did not deter Accelerator, who sent a black-tornado towards Kakine.

Kakine blocks the Black-tornado, using 2 of his wings, and with a single push forward of his wings, he dissipates the Black-tornado. In response, Accelerator clicks his tongue.

"Did you know, that everything in this world is made up of Elementary Particles? However, that rule doesn't apply to my Dark-Matter"

"Huh?"

Accelerator replies, he is confused for a little while and tilts his head head to the side, while lifting his eyebrow.

"You see, My Dark Matter is a substance, that doesn't exist!?"

Kakine then starts to levitate, and he gradually starts to accelerate and fly higher, until his silhouette is seen.

"And I don't mean that it theoretically exists, or it just hasn't been discovered like that!? No, what I mean, is that it actually DOESN'T EXIST!?"

He stretches his 6 wings out, as it glows a yellow gradient, like that of gold, but bright and shining.

"Matter that doesn't exist, operates under laws that do not exist"

Kakine stretches his arms out to the side, along with him and his wings, glow into a bright yellow. The light shining down on Accelerator, starts to burn his clothing. Accelerator, seeing this, jumps back and looks ahead at Kakine, before clicking his tongue.