9: the day before it goes down

{CHAPTER 9}
(Gold's POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

What are we suppose to do? What are we going to do?! We know that Lunar is probably one of them now, we know Funnehs gone and we have no idea if she's coming back. And something going on with Draco. I know it.

But now we are in our cells. And it's so empty. I wish we could go back, go back to when we all shared a cell and laughed together. Even if we had been tested and experimented on, we went through it together.

Now we're all alone. Not me though. I'm being watched.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
(Funneh's POV)

Now that I think about it.. I don't think I'll pull this off.

But is it too late? I'm already hidden in the forest next to the laboratory. I'm already ready. And so is.. huh? Valerie?

What's she doing outside? Looks like.. she's talking to Nurse Bettathanu. What in the side character? Sus.

"So.. I can leave now, right? I did.. what I had to do.." Valerie said, looking a little sad. Ohh, she pulled a Gold move. Y'know? Betrayed us? Or so that's what I'm thinking..

Nurse Bettathanu looked at her sideways then nodded. "You did good. My daughter will take care of her."

Daughter? Nurse Bettathanu had a daughter? This is new to me! But I wonder who they are talking about..

"I don't feel good about it though.. was I wrong?" Valerie mumbled. Then to her surprise, Nurse Bettathanu grabs her hand and replies back, "Listen, don't feel bad. Lunar and her little siblings need to go."

Huh.. did she just say.. LUNAR? Damn! No.. I need to get in their and fast. My diversion plan would take.. forever. So am I dumb for doing this? Yes. Especially in front of monitored cameras.

That's why I can't be caught.

As soon as Valerie was out of sight, Nurse Bettathanu was about to walk inside, I called her name from the bushes.

"What?" She turned around. Looking confused. As she should. "Who's there?"

She got closer and closer. And I stood up.

She gasped looking me in the eyes. And that's where her mistake started. I was a demon with mind manipulation! So I did the most reasonable thing and controlled her!

Her pupils turned blue, and to test I said, "Come over here."

And she complied. "Now give me your scan card.. thingy.. that lets you get inside the building."

She handed me it, and I was about to go and then realized, I can't just walk in. "Give me your lab jacket.'

She handed it to me. And I needed one last thing... "Do you have your credit card?"

And before I left, I had one last thing to do.. so I picked her, right int the face. I think she blacked out? Eh, not my problem.

It's time. To finally rescue my siblings.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
(Draco POV)

"88". Who is 88?

Kyran took of his mask.. for the first time in.. who knows how long? And he said some along the lines of, "88, she has Lunar. So does she."

Then he put the mask back on. Who the heck is 88 and "she" and why do they have lunar? Can I get her back? Why are these questions so confusing.. wait did Kyran just talk??

"What the actual.. did you just talk, dude?" Evan gasped. To be honest I thought he didn't have a mouth at this point.

"Who's 88? Why does she have Lunar?" I asked.

Kyran just waved his hands in a way that says, "I don't think I can tell you anything else."

Great. Just perfect. Our best hope of getting Lunar out is now refusing to answer any questions. What of the next time I see her she's dead?

... scratch that thought.

Lunar is walking out of the surgery room. And she's getting closer. And closer. And closer. Until she got right in front of our lunch table.

"Lunar?" I looked at her, eyes widened. She was wearing a lab coat, she has no elf ears and that mark on her face is gone. Just like I saw earlier.

She held up a badge that says employee on it and asked me to follow her. I nodded.

That's when I appeared in an office.

"I have him." Lunar said. I looked over the office and realized, was this is a trap? There was this shelf that said collected powers on the wall. There was one closed off cup, and on it had written in sharpie:

'Lunar Wenny La's powers'

I understand now, I think I'm next.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Um hiiiiii

I'm not extremely proud of this chapter, but then again I never actually write an outline for a chapter.. I kinda wing it.

But don't worry! After this story is over I'll start using an outline to make sure my story actually makes sense 💀

BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE U LIKE IT!!11!!!1!!1

also yes, I lied. The battle is actually NEXT chapter. Not this one.. teehee

also I gave a HUGE hint to who 88 was, hope you can see it!

Alr ily all!!!

Word count: 869

-author Sydney<3