3: The true traitor of this story

{CHAPTER 3}
(Rainbows POV)

Tw: mentions of death/killing

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:

I was getting nervous from the second. I took a glance at Lunars face, she didn't look scared at all. And for some reason Gold looked.. guilty.

That's when I saw we where going to a testing site. Not any testing site. Testing site 3-27.

Any testing site with a '3' in the front, is a testing site for.. fighting. We have to fight.

I stopped.

The bodyguard behind me kept pushing me forward, and finally I said, "A-are we going to fight?"

One of the scientist just smiled. We arrived and they told Lunar, "We where considering making you fight as well. But we realized that out of all you, you seem to care about family the most. So we'll simply make you watch."

Lunars eyes widened. The scientist was right, Lunar would throw the game if it involved us hurting each other.

"So, I have to fight.. Gold?" I asked. I was worried for two reasons. 1, she was my sister. 2, she was definitely stronger than me.

"Correct." Another scientist replied, laughing. Then we were pushed in by a bodyguard.

The door shut and I turned around, to see Gold. She wasn't upset, all she could say was, "I'm sorry Rainbow. Funneh was right."

So Funneh wasn't lying..

The speakers turned on, and me and Gold heard, "Powers are now enabled."

"We don't have to listen. We can handle a shock.. or two." I tried my best to persuade Gold.

"This is much bigger than that." Her elemental scars began to glow, she was powering up. I looked out the window and saw Lunar, she looked frightened. Then they turned on the one sided mirror mode and I turned back to Gold.

(I'm so sorry, this will be such a badly written fight scene)

I wasn't going to fight her. I made that decision now.

Gold dashed towards me, opening her palm, red and orange fire began to appear and she threw fire charges at me.

That's one element used.

I mamaged to dodge with my wings making me extra faster. She recharged some more fire and eventually she threw it at me once more. And it ended up hitting my left wing.

Gold came closer and she summoned some rocks, throwing them at my head, a few did hit me and it hurt badly but I had to brush it off.

That's two elements used.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yelled. She ignored my comment and summoned a big rocks, she smashed it against the ground and closed her eyes. With the cracking on the ground, it made a rock knife. The edges weren't as pointed as a regular but it was enough to draw some blood.

She dashed towards me again and I flew up using my wings. Wasn't very high tho because my either wing was burnt.

Then, she summoned some water and splashed it on to me. Due to the pressure, I came crashing down. I was lying on the floor now.