2: MyNotes: Gold's sus

{CHAPTER 2}
(Funneh POV)

Also the first half of this story focuses on Funneh. + I am only shipping characters, not the Krew and their real life selves. Just their OCs/characters.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I'm really not supposed to leave our cell.. in fact no one is. So the real question was: Why did Gold leave, and how was the door unlocked.

To be honest I was pretty far back and had no idea what I was doing, but I heard voices talking on the other side of the wall, where the entrance was.

I got closer, and realized: It was Dr. Wynd and Gold. Not Evelyn and Gold, but Evelyn's mom.

"I still don't know why I have to do this," I heard Gold mumble.

I heard a sigh come from Dr. wynd, "Because I told you to. Don't forget who's the scientist around here, filthy experiment."

I got mad at that. Of course we where experiments, it wasn't our choice.

"Sorry." Gold apologized, although it sounded like a very sassy apology, "Why does it have to be one of them."

"Why's that a question? An experiment." Dr. Wynd replied, annoyed at Gold.

Things where silent for a second, then Gold said, "Well what if I just don't do it?"

I don't know what was happening back there because Dr. Wynd didn't reply, but gold immediately said, "W-wait.. please don't. I'll do it."

"Perfect." Dr. Wynd giggled, "Suppose I'll be on my way then."

I heard footsteps disappearing. Honestly Im shocked no one found me-

"AAAACHHOOOOO"

Uh oh.

"Gold, was that.. sneeze.. yours?" Dr. Wynd asked, her footsteps stopped.

"No." Gold said, turning around nervously.

I completely froze as I heard yelling come from Dr. Wynd and footsteps getting louder and closer. Oh God. What am I going to do.. AM I GOING TO DIE?!

Suddenly I was pulled aside and I was tossed into the closest room. Oh no, this is probably a scientist. "I'M sorry don't hurt me! Please.."

"I'm not going to hurt you." A voice said. I buried my head in my hands. I didn't recognize who the voice was coming from tho.

"Yes you are! This is just like when I was 8!"

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. That's when the footsteps stopped.

I removed my hands and lifted my head up, I think I let out a couple tears.

It was..

Traitor.

"See?" He said, bent down next to me. His hair was more red than usual. Maybe it was because the only time I ever saw him was through the glass, which has a white tint.