"Since when are you there?" Thor asked her.

"Since the start. I was with Heracles and we both got in together."

This made Thor scratch his head in awkwardness, he really didn't see Hestia coming in. Well most of the gods didn't since their attention was stuck at Heracles when he arrived not knowing and seeing that Hestia was right beside him.

"You really are like a mushroom." Thor grumbled to himself making sure the petite goddess didn't hear his remarks.

"Idiots..." Freya said while watching the commotion silently from afar while taking a sip of some expensive red wine.

.
.
.
.
.

-At the amphitheater below.

Ganesha walked in the middle as the crowd went wild. He walked with his practice swag while waiving at the adoaring crowd.

"I AM GANESHA!!!" The god voice booms throughout the arena, making the viewers cheer even more. "Ladies, and Gentleman, I Ganesha proudly present 16 of the strongest level-fives in the city!"

The 16 adventurers who passed the test walked out to the open as they were presented by Ganesha.

The adventurers looked at the raging crowd, some felt nervous at the idea of fighting in front of all these people, some felt excitement as they chased fame, while others such as August, didn't particularly care and just wanted to get it over with.

After the introductions, Ganesha announced the start of the tournament and the very first match.

The contestants of bracket A were guided by one of the organizers towards the waiting area while the fighters from bracket B were free to roam as they didn't have a fight today.

August decided to find Denki from the crowd. He asked him earlier to save him a seat so that they could watch the tournament together, and since the gods have their own room, Heracles won't be joining them.

August was having a hard time finding Denki with this many people, and the idea of screaming his name was out of the question since it will just be drowned out by the yelling of the crowd excited for the match.

So August decided to quickly cast a mana dome to search for Denki, with it his senses expanded allowing him to see everyone inside its radius.

It made his head hurt from the overload of information that assaulted his mind, he quickly turned the technique off because of it.

"Ok using it inside a large crowd sucks." August talked to himself as he shook his head in pain.

"It's because you're taking in everything all at once." A voice sounded right behind him making August jump forward while turning his body and gripping his spear that was snugly placed on his back.

'When did he sneak up on me? I didn't even sense him at all.' August sweated bullets as he started at the old samurai standing in front of him with a relaxed expression and closed eyes. "Mashima Toga." he called the name of the person he'll be fighting first tomorrow.

"Why hello young August." Toga smiled at him, this made August relax a bit. "Sorry for startling you young man, I just couldn't help myself when I saw you using my technique."

"It's ok, it's an honor to finally meet you, Denki have told me so much about you." August smiled and bowed at the old man.

This gesture made Toga smile, it was not everyday that he saw someone that knows the practice and greetings of his home town. It shows that August has studied Far easter culture as well. Toga bowed in return. The gesture shows mutual respect with one another.