"Can I go inside, Daddy?! Can I?!"

I shook my head with a grin and opened the door for him.

The lit candles made the place smell wonderful. Our dinner was arranged on the dining table and everything looked perfect.

"Do you like it, baby boy?" I asked anxiously.

"Do I like it? I love it! You. . . You did all of this for me?"

"Don't look so surprised, sweetheart. Of course I did this all for you."

"There's even a massage table!" He reddened.

"I've got a whole night planned for us, Noah. I hope you love every second of it. I want to treat you how you should be. Like a little prince." I took Noah's hand and guided him to the table; pulling the chair out for him to sit.

Noah looked completely taken aback; his awestruck expression filling me with so much pride.

"This food looks amazing! What is it?" Noah was enthusiastically bouncing in his seat.

"I wanted to make it special, so I made a few things my mother used to make. Not my biological mother, but the woman who raised me, Anya."

"Is she still. . ."

"She's still alive. She lives with her husband in a seniors home. She's quite a few years older than my parents would be, but she was the best mother a guy could ask for." I grinned. "I'll take you to meet her one of these days. She will love you."

"I really hope she does. I want to make a good impression on the people you love."

"You could never make a bad impression on anyone, baby. Anyways, I've got a few things here for you to try. The first being Pirozhki. It has potatoes, meat, cabbage and cheese. More of a snack before the main course. Here, try it." I lifted one of the golden pastries and held it to Noah's lips.

He took a large bite, moaning in delectation.

"Is so good! You made this?"

"I did, baby. I'm glad you like it."

"Next we have Borscht and pampushka. It's a delicious soup and special made garlic buns. I also made this." I said proudly, holding out a spoonful of the soup.

"That's incredible! It must have taken you forever to make all of this!"

"It was worth it. Plus it's been a while since I've cooked like this. Good to see I haven't lost my touch." I smirked, sliding the bowl over to Noah.

"Eat up, sweetheart. Make sure you leave some room for dessert." Tucking a strand of hair behind Noah's ear, I pulled my own bowl towards me, and together, we started eating.

I was surprised to see how much food Noah could put back. He ate the entire bowl of Borscht, three pampushkas, two more Pirozhkis and he still looked like he could eat more. I love a boy who isn't shy to show their enjoyment for food.

"You did so good, baby."

"Thank you!" He giggled. "Can you please make this again some time? It was so yummy."