Vivid strikes

sᴏɴɢᴀʀᴀɢᴊɪʟ ʜᴀᴇ
ɴᴀɴᴇᴜɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴʜʏᴇᴏ sɪɴʏᴏᴇᴏɴɢ sᴇᴜᴋᴋᴊɪ ᴀɴʜᴀᴇ
ɴᴀɴᴇᴜɴ ʏᴏɴɢʜᴀɴᴇᴜɴ ɴᴇᴜᴏɪ
ɢʏᴜ ɪʏᴇᴜɢᴀ ᴍᴡᴏᴅᴜɢᴀɴᴇ.

Tian Xing had been training them for a week.

In this week, she moulded some changes into them. The bullying got less, as they were assigned the same jobs as well.

Ming Fan had started developing his own skills. Tian Xing was rather proud of him.

Ning Yingying was another challenge. She had amazing potential in her. Tian Xing had to mould her into someone like Liu MingYuan.

They were training individually after the lessons, and suddenly Tian Xing called, "Lady Ning, can you come forward?"

Ning Yingying got startled. Her face immediately became stiff. She had not been good at swordfighting. She was as nervous as anyone would be in such a situation. Tian Xing understood that.

Ning Yingying slowly came forward. Tian Xing spoke, "May I see your sword stance?"

Ning Yingying was nervous and spoke, "I...I am not good at it..."
"Do not be afraid. I am here to help you with it. Make the move."

Ning Yingying got into her sword stance, and Tian Xing looked at the slightly off form. It was not too off, but off enough to give the enemy an advantage.

"You see, let me fix it, this is how...here...yeah there...like this...and done."

She fixed her stance. Tian Xing spoke, "Now strike. Attack me like you would attack your enemy."

Ning Yingying was still very nervous, but did as she was told to. As expected, Tian Xing dodged it.

"Too slow. You need faster attacks, as well as reflexes. Again. Strike."

"A little bit to the side. Strike again."

"Faster! Strike."

This went on for an hour. But in this one hour, she had mastered many attack forms, Tian Xing smiled, "See? You are good at it. Practice is what is needed."

Ning Yingying, who was huffing, smiled widely with satisfaction, "Thank you Xing-jie."

Tian Xing smiled, "Your Shizun taught you students well. I am just lighting the candle up a bit."

Ning Yingying bowed, "Thanks to both Xing-jie and Shizun, this disciple has learned a lot. Many thanks."

Tian Xing nodded. She hoped by the time Shen Qingqiu got out, he would see everyone being good at martial arts.

Meanwhile...

Ming Fan yelled at Luo BingHe, "Who says you could keep roaming around aimlessly?"

Luo BingHe raised an eyebrow, "Didn't Xing-jie say so? Also I am training. Might as well improve otherwise Shizun would be disappointed."
"He is already disappointed in you."
"Stop talking about yourself."
"You-"
"Me?"
"Stupid bitch."
"Three inch."
"Hey!"

Luo BingHe laughed out. Ming Fan fumed.

"Seriously, pompadour."
"Monke."
"Bacon."
"Sandwich."
"Chihuahua."
"Rat."
"Giraffe."
"...Is that a compliment or an insult?"

Ming Fan raised an eyebrow and smirked, "I don't know, you tell me."

Luo BingHe snorted, "I will take it as none."
"Huh! Loser."
"Sucker."
"Fucker."
"Dog fucker."
"I have standards. I don't fuck dogs."
"..."