Not the end it seems.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ.
ᴀʀɪᴍᴇᴏᴛᴅᴇᴜɴ ᴅᴀʀᴀᴇ.
ᴍᴏʀᴀ ʜᴀᴇᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ.

Tian Xing woke up beside a big river. She wondered why exactly she had woken up beside a river.

She looked closely at the river and wondered, which of the world's river this was.

Tian Xing saw someone coming towards her and asked, "Chianbei, may I know what this river is called? It's my first time here."

The man looked kind by nature, and true to her guts, the man spoke politely, "This river is called the Luo river."

Tian Xing's eyes widened a bit. Luo river?

As in the Luo of Luo BingHe?

Tian Xing spoke, "Ah, so am I near Cang Qiong Peak?"

The man nodded, "You are. It is quite close to this river. Go to the mountain you see closest to the the town a few hundred Lis away from here. You will see. The city is called Shuang Hu City."

Tian Xing thanked the man politely and looked at the sky.

She was now in the world of Scumbag Villains Self Saving System, or in short, Svsss. It was the last remained world among the novels of Mo Xiang Tong Xiu.

Tian Xing sighed. What now? Since she had come here, she couldn't here and do nothing. Ambitions are needed to drive oneself, even if that ambition is just pure contentment.

She wondered in which version of this story she transmigrated into, Svsss, or the original version of the story of svsss, Proud Immortal Demon Way.

It was less likely to be that. Because there is no novel called Proud Immortal Demon Way from the world she came in. It is a novel which this world's novel included, not her real world.

...This was turning really complex.

'At least I gotta go look. If Shen Qingqiu is actually our Shen Yuan, then I will actually have an ally with me this time. Oh wait there's that hamster too, Shang Qinghua. I will need him too.'

Thinking these things, she started walking towards the Cang Qiong Peak.

Tian Xing tried to remember in which part of the novel Shuang Hu City was introduced. It was most probably the beginning.

Don't get her wrong. She really loved all these chinese novels, especially cultivation ones. She loved them with a burning passion. But in her life as Rubi, she was a kpop idol with busy schedules. She read these novels in her free times, which was not less, but of course not too much either.

Hybe luckily didn't overwork her just because she was a famous idol.

Tian Xing reached the Shuang Hu City by asking this person and that person. Then she reached Cang Qiong Peak by again, asking this person and that person.

Regardless to say, she was tired.

Tian Xing didn't have the power to walk there anymore and finally used some of her cultivation and speed up there. She usually didn't use her demonic powers as to not arise suspicion within anyone, but at the moment she felt really tired.

It was the middle of the night when she reached there.

After reaching the peak of the Qing Ding Peak of Cang Qiong, she found a woodshed. She didn't really think much because of the exhaustion in her body and just lay down after getting under the roof.

She completely forgot it was actually Luo BingHe's woodshed.

__________________________________

"𝑀𝑎'𝑎𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡..." 𝑆𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦.
"𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝐼 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎." 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑.