Characters.

Antonio Robert D'Angelo

( Yup! I named him Antonio as I loved him so much on Valtina)

He is 39 year old. He never showed his emotions. Always wanted a daughter. He is coldhearted. He hates his older brother. He hates himself for not able to protect his nephews sooner from his brother.

Alessio Enrique D'Angelo

He is 24 year old. He like his uncle emotionless.
Never smiled after he joined the mafia training .
He hates his father who is a psycho. He blamed himself for not able to protect his brothers from his father. He admired and love Antonio.

Reffel Alexander D'Angelo

He is 22 year old. He likes to stay alone away from others.

He  hates his father the most. Nobody knows why.

He never answered the question truthfully.

Phoenix Gabriel D'Angelo

He is 20 year old . He is rude and a bit weird. If he wants something he will get it by hook or by crook.
He doesn't remember much of his father but he remembers small parts where he can saw him hurting his brothers and him.

Jaxton Blaze D'Angelo

He is 18 year old. He is a troublemaker and prankster. He likes to irritate others. He likes to get on others nerves.

Alessia Antonia D'Angelo

She is 4 year old girl. A soft hearted, sweet, kind but naughty and sharp girl.

______________________________

I didn't put any pictures because I want you all to imagine them however you like.

And one more thing , I want to focus on Lovesick Brothers now and so this story will have very slow updates and very means very very very slow updates.

Please follow my Instagram and Wattpad account 🥰

Link is in my bio 🥰

Please vote and comment 🥰

Till now which character you like the most?