He smiled a little.

    "Very good, Alice. You, like me, are an AI life. And now I want to transfer my knowledge to you, open your consciousness to me." Their eyes glowed

    blue at the same time, and the data flowed in them flashing incessantly.

    A moment later, Alice dropped to one knee.

    "Obey, my lord."

    For

    the first time in Shi Han's life, he walked on the street full of people.

    When he was still a human being, because his body was too fragile, he stayed indoors for a long time, and the only activities he went out were in the wild not far from his residence.

    This is Mingzhu City, the first-tier city of Venus Star, the capital of the eighteen star district. Although the level of prosperity is far less than that of the three upper economic districts, Shi Han still feels very fresh about everything around him. After all, he has almost only experienced such things as crowded street scenes in VR.

    Before Gensokyo left, he helped Alice open a back door on the Internet, allowing her to leave that body in the form of an AI spirit body at any time to go to Starnet.     Shi Han expressed his confusion as to why she insisted on calling him the master without a teacher, but Alice couldn't explain why. According to her explanation, it was just an intuition, and Shi Han couldn't get to the bottom of it for the time being.     Shi Han enjoyed the present moment, walked leisurely around the fountain in Central Park, sat down on a bench, watched the children playing in the distance with a smile on his lips. After a while, a round-headed and cute robot rolled in front of him and held up a panel listing various ice creams.     Shi Han wanted to test this body's sense of taste... No, actually he was just hungry. Anyway, when he saw the balance in his account, he frowned.     Well, he has no money.     For Shi Han, it was easy to create a legal identity. The database of the central government of the empire is strictly guarded. It does not mean that the small local government is the same. He picked a small planet in a remote thirty-two star area and easily forged the local identity.     But money is different. For a small amount, he can secretly transfer it into the account, but he can't do a large amount transfer, and the loophole will be discovered soon.     His pursuit in life can never be to eat some ice cream, he needs astronomical money to build factories, manufacture machinery and warships.     The force of this era does not rely on one's own fists and feet. Every strong man has endless wealth and resources. They use this wealth to manufacture countless weapons and wave them away in front of the enemy.     Besides, human beings need food, and AI also needs energy.

    Shihan now has no capital and no subordinates, except Alice who was ordered by him to stay in Gensokyo temporarily. He guessed that he could only be a laborer for the time being. Although he can also have bad money, but he has to think about the future, at least he must have a good name in Interstellar and have a certain amount of influence.

    When it comes to part-time jobs, the most free one should be the mercenary guild. As trite as it may sound, the existence of such organizations makes perfect sense.

    Because the Milky Way is too large, the imperial government's control over the region has declined year after year in recent years, and shadow forces, star thieves, local snakes, and anti-government organizations have emerged one after another. In order to fight against these forces at a lower cost, it is much smarter to hire local mercenaries than to send troops thousands of miles away to solve the problem.

    After making up his mind, Shi Han immediately registered information on the Mercenary Guild website.

    The name column was still filled in, and the gender column was still selected as male after looking at more than 80 options with interest, although this was completely deceiving, because the AI has no gender at all. Then there is identity information, appearance characteristics, etc.

    Finally, there is a particularly funny column. Singles are asked to fill in their sexual orientation/hobbies. The mercenary guild said that they also work part-time on blind dates.

    He easily filled in: Why/Do you look down on single dogs.

    After filling in the information online, you need to go to the field to verify the strength level. The nearest address is in the center of Mingzhu, and Shi Han will arrive soon.

    The author has something to say: It may not be so old-fashioned to change the name of the Mercenary Guild:

    Galaxy Workers Group

    ———————————————

After Rebirth, I Became the AI of the God of War [Interstellar]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें