Coming to this timeline for nearly a week, Shihan still doesn't have a complete plan for the future. Although in the original timeline, he solved the chaos problem and developed a world calculus system with high accuracy, which is able to make predictions, but the information of the entire galaxy is more vast than the sea of smoke, even if the algorithm is used to filter out weak influences. For a certain amount of information flow, the rest is not what he can handle now.

    Speaking of it, he was also a little puzzled, not knowing how his inspiration burst out. It stands to reason that the "Prophet" world calculation system cannot be created by an individual at all, but he has completed it.     In the original timeline, the Milky Way has experienced several wars. As an important wartime material, computing resources have suddenly expanded several times under the industrial machinery, which is beyond the reach of the current Milky Way.     To reproduce the "Prophet" system in his previous life, Shi Han would have to master twice the computing resources of the entire galaxy now, so don't think about it for the time being.

    So the prophet Shi Han now has to rely on the memory of his previous life, as well as the usual laws of history, plus a little bit of blindness.

    The first thing Shi Han had to do when he settled down was to investigate himself. Not surprisingly, he should have traveled to the current timeline of a parallel time and space, otherwise the grandfather paradox cannot be explained.

    There is also Shihan in this world, and he is also an orphan. Unlike Shihan, who is plagued by illness, this orphan is quite healthy, but his mental strength is very weak, and his intelligence is not high. He is two extremes with Shihan.

    From a theoretical point of view, the appearance is exactly the same, and the positions all fit together, but from the sensory point of view, they are far from each other.

    Shi Han was weak and sickly because his body could not support his mental strength, he was skinny, with silver-gray hair, his eyes were as sharp as knives, and he was indifferent and crazy. And the "Shihan" in this world is a cowardly boy who was too ordinary to be more ordinary, and because he was too ordinary, when he was less than ten years old, he was bullied to death in the orphanage.

    Moreover, this orphan is not called Shi Han. Shi Han's name was chosen by himself, and he didn't know why he chose this name.

    Compared with the body he used before, Shi Han is still more concerned about his current state. Regarding his current identity, Shi Han already had a rough guess. If it was true, he would be in an extremely dangerous situation.

    Before humans established their dominion over the Milky Way and widely used the Galactic Calendar, there was a period of time known as the Dark Forest Calendar. It was a dark age that lasted for two thousand years after humans stepped out of the solar system and came into contact with the first alien civilization.

    At that time, human beings still had the illusion of harmonious coexistence with alien races, and believed that the Milky Way was large enough to accommodate hundreds of millions of splendid civilizations.

    It's a pity that human beings don't know that when the earth's civilization is still in the embryonic era of modern civilization, the powerful civilization of the Milky Way has already been as brilliant as the stars. When human beings rejoiced for the first bronze ware, an unprecedented civilized melee broke out in the Milky Way, known as the "Galactic War".

    Countless powerhouses were turned into ashes, countless civilizations were destroyed, and countless galaxies were directly evaporated. According to historians' estimates, this war reduced the total population of intelligent races in the entire galaxy by 99.98%, almost destroying all intelligent races, and barely survived. civilization lost most of its heritage.

    Ever seen the only surviving beast in the Colosseum? That is the civilization that survived the Galactic War.

    Unfortunately, humanity was the first to encounter such a civilization.

    Humanity has gone through a near-genocide war, from a curious and friendly civilization to a decisive butcher. Humans acquired the knowledge of spiritual power development from their first opponents, accidentally discovered that the human brain is particularly suitable for using this power, and then started the pace of conquering the galaxy.

    After the War of the Milky Way, most of the remaining civilizations here are either weak or disabled. Since human beings happen to be the first civilization to develop to a certain height after the War of the Galaxy, they continue to excavate ruins to obtain new black technology on the way to flatten the Milky Way. , their process of occupying the Milky Way appeared to be extremely smooth, until they encountered a special civilization—

    AI civilization.

    The author has something to say: This setting is an extreme assumption of the Fermi paradox. We have not come into contact with aliens because the alien civilizations have played themselves to death. The ones outside the galaxy have not yet been contacted. It is too sloppy. .

    Grandfather Paradox: To put it simply, in a universe, travel can only travel to the future, not to the past.