"D-level artificial intelligence?"

    Shi Han knelt down and looked at the floor, and quickly discovered the clue. "The underlying logic of the hardware?"

    I'm afraid the crack I just rushed through is not a firewall. I don't even need to think about the floating ball of light around it. It must be a functional module, and the door in the distance is probably a port of the Galaxy Star Network. Yes, now lying on the underlying logic is himself.

    Shi Han is forced to digest this incredible reality.

    "I became an artificial intelligence?!"

    Three seconds later——

    "Okay, I became an artificial intelligence, think about the rest of my life... No, an AI is born. As a serious AI, check the time first "

    [15th day of 4056, 03:09:11]

    "Not only did I become an AI, but I also returned to the past timeline?!"

    Three seconds later——

    "Okay, I returned to the past timeline. Let’s see what’s going on outside.”

    Accepting the reality is so fast.

    Most of the database and logs evaporated with the disappearance of the main intelligence. Under the unknown situation, Shihan didn't intend to connect to the star network rashly, but found the sound signal and visual signal modules and turned them on.

    …

    The Galactic Empire has a total of thirty-six star regions, and each star region has a vast territory. In addition to countless resource galaxies, it usually includes several to hundreds of habitable star systems, and the inhabitants include both humans and non-humans. Humans, but humans reign supreme.

    The prosperity of different star regions can be called a world of difference. Among them, the upper nine districts are the most prosperous, including political, economic, and military centers; there are other districts with numbers below nineteen, which belong to ordinary star districts; star districts with numbers greater than or equal to nineteen are very poor and backward.

    For example, District 33 originally belonged to a weak humanoid intelligent race called the "Tendillars". During the galaxy exploration period, there was a fierce race war with humans, and it is still severely suppressed today.

    Humans live here too, apart from civil servants and garrisons, there are only miserable exiles. In addition, its purpose is to provide the empire's garbage disposal site, and "garbage" also includes corpses that need to be destroyed.

    Owen doesn't know how he got here, and he doesn't know his name. Owen just saw it from a dilapidated mechanical body when he wanted a name when he was a child. He has been struggling to survive in this garbage disposal site for as long as he can remember. Next to the garbage dump is the corpse treatment plant, and he vaguely remembered that he crawled out of the sewer in that place.

    He didn't know what crime he had committed, but it was instinctive to hide his identity from public servants and the military. He knew very well what it meant to be a human being in the thirty-third district, and what the corpse treatment plant meant—he should have died.

    Owen didn't want to die. He just wants to survive.

    Owen dragged his tired body cautiously through the garbage dump, hiding the sharpened knife in his sleeve. If you're lucky, this junkyard can find good enough mechanical parts, even smart machines, that you can sell to the tendril traders wandering around for a good price in exchange for a good meal.