15- A good secretary never ever makes her boss jealous.

Start from the beginning

"Well thank you for dragging tome our table, cuz," Lilly utters sarcastically, finally taking a seat. Everyone else was already there.

"Here's your parcel mate." Dylan, says patting Alvin's back. All Alvin does is raise the glass in his hand, as a gesture of appreciation.

"What parcel?" I ask as I sit between Alvin and Lilly.

"Nothing. I just asked Dylan to see where you were," Alvin smiles, shaking at his friends' antics.

"Possessive." (cough, cough)  Lilly whispers, followed by two fake coughs.

"Where were you guys? I was looking for you! You know Celstina is here right?" Alvin asks his voice floating on rocks, placing his hand at the back of my chair. It is his habit to do that.

I just need to emphasize how his voice was. A total contrast to his personality.

"Yes, Lilly told me. Have you talked to her?" I whisper back.

"No! and I hope I don't see her. Also, you need to stay as far as possible from her." Alvin shudders, remembering his "favorite ex".

"Yeah, yeah, I know-"

"Vi!, LOOK! Malcom is here. Look, look, look." Lilly whispers excitedly, shaking me with full force.

"Yes, yes! I see him. You can calm down Lilly," I laugh, taking off her hands. My eyes on the man.

"Oops, sorry. I just got excited."

"Yeah?, I couldn't guess," I comment sarcastically chuckling at her, but wow, Malcom did look handsome, more handsome than he was.

"I heard that!" Lilly smirks, doing a weird eyebrow thing.

"What?"

"Wow, Malcom looks handsome, more handsome th- mm mmm," She mumbles while I cover her mouth.

She was imitating me by quoting my words, followed by wiping the non-existent drool from her face.

"Hey, I wasn't drooling," I half shouted outraged but it was funny.

A new but very familiar voice interrupts us "You were not drooling?" they asked amused. 

This whole day should be officially named "People interrupting day".

"Hi, Malcom," Lilly squeaks, and I just for the love of god, could not stop myself from laughing. Though I tried hard, very hard few strings of soft laughter escaped from my lips.

Hearing that Lilly turns around, cutting my laughter short with her deadly glare.

"Well, hello Ladies, long time no see." Malcom greets us with his boyish handsome charm, giving us a blinding smile. He gives an acknowledging smile to everyone at the table as well.

"Well, if you hadn't vanished just after graduation, maybe you would have seen us more," I comment haughtily, still upset over that.

Me and Malcom were close. Not like Alvin and me close, but still we were good friends.

"Wow, kitty got nails, I like," he smirks, pulling me up from my chair and giving me a big ol' hug.

I fall in his arms with an oomph and I sigh in his arms first fully settling followed by a big thump on his back. I hit him with all I had in me.

"Still so violent, Violet," Malcom says, with a painful smile, I couldn't take the smile off my face now.

"Because you deserve it," I fake glare at him.

"I know, I know, we have a lot to catch up, but first let's dance," He says catching me off guard as he starts walking towards the dance floor. 

I follow behind him, with an "I'll be back guys" over my shoulder for the people at the table.