𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐗𝐕

Почніть із самого початку

A bloodied Taylor looks at her phone from the side of the hall, she had been moved away with the scuffling crowd, leaving her date, even though her hesitation to do so got her incredibly soaked in the process

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A bloodied Taylor looks at her phone from the side of the hall, she had been moved away with the scuffling crowd, leaving her date, even though her hesitation to do so got her incredibly soaked in the process. All the big white icicle decorations, pale blue curtains, and even the trees of lights were covered in red.

Xaviera bumps into her roughly. "What the hell are you doing bitch?" the bloodied artist screams hysterically at Taylor.

It was the first time in a while they had come face to face, and today was not the evening for forgiveness.

"I was just texting my mum. She's on her way." Taylor says very quickly. She looks hurriedly to the floor, "Have you seen Saturday? I lost him." she says in a panic.

"How should I know where he is? He's your date." Taylor turns her head back to Xaviera, who snarks mercilessly at her before hurrying off.

Taylor turns away from Xaviera and goes back onto the floor, looking for Saturday.

Outside, in the night air, Lucas followed his two mates.

"Let's go."

"That was crazy man."

The boys comment excitedly as they stuff the makeshift pipe back into their truck.

"Come on. Get it."

"Let's go."

"You did this?" came Ethan's deep accusatory voice.

Lucas and his mates turn to see a completely unsoaked ethereally handsome White 'King' with his unmatched beautiful 'Queen' on his arm. The 'King' took pride in the fact that try as she might, his 'Queen' couldn't hide even one of his love marks. She was still red and hot from his teasing session, her ears, neck and cheeks were the same colour as those hot pink roses on her dress, and her mesmerising golden eyes were sultry with longing.

Lucas had an uncertain frown on his dark face. He felt unbelievably guilty, having ruined so many people's evenings, including his own.

The boys look at each other, next to the trunk of their truck, behind Lucas.

"I can't believe I fell for your crap." a bloody Justin emerges from behind the Royal couple, his face hurt and his voice full of betrayal. Ethan and Misaki turn to look at him as he steps up next to them.

"Justin look, after Crackstone's statue- " Lucas started but was cut off.

"I thought you were different." his deep voice had taken on a raw vicious tone as he whispered relentlessly.

His round friend put an arm on his shoulder, as his other thin and tall friend cackled maliciously, both stepping up behind his. Lucas looked crestfallen, despite his words.

"You're just like the rest of them, normie." Justin hissed, his gaze turned into a hard, unforgiving glare.

"Wolf out!" the tall, thin and pale boy provoked.