Based on Yu Yiqing's understanding of Wei Lizhou in the previous life, he didn't feel that he needed to care too much about Wei Lizhou's variable.

After all, Wei Lizhou was so stupid that he didn't want to talk about it anymore. He guessed that even if Wei Lizhou was really reborn like him, he probably didn't even know how he died.

What Yu Yiqing is really guarding against now is Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang and the family forces behind them.

Yu Yiqing didn't need to think to be sure that the instigator behind the explosion that led to his rebirth must be Zhu Jinyang and his forces.

In the new life, Yu Yiqing naturally planned to seize the opportunity to accumulate strength for himself.

Since he was able to drive Zhu Jinyang and the others to the point of desperation in his last life, let alone this life.

Wei Lizhou, who knew nothing about Yu Yiqing's thoughts at this time, still observed the school environment carelessly.

After Wei Lizhou looked at the environment of the new school, he realized that Yu Yiqing, who was walking beside him, had remained silent since he said that sentence just now.

Wei Lizhou was not used to such an awkward silent atmosphere, he scratched his head, trying to find a topic in his mind.

After a while, he uttered a question dryly: "Yu Yiqing, how is your school cafeteria?"

Early in the morning, Yu Yi saw Wei Lizhou's hesitant appearance beside him.

He originally thought that Wei Lizhou was planning to talk to him about some serious topics, but he didn't expect Wei Lizhou to hold back for so long, and finally asked such a boring and childish question.

Yu Yiqing couldn't help being silent for a moment.

Then, he raised his cold eyes and looked at Wei Lizhou, "How do you know my name?"

Wei Lizhou's heart skipped a beat, and he was immediately speechless when he was asked. His mind turned quickly, he laughed and yelled, and hurriedly covered up his guilt: "Just now, I heard someone call you that. .”

"I see." Yu Yiqing nodded indifferently.

In Yu Yiqing's view, Wei Lizhou's performance was simply clumsy.

At the school gate just now, no one mentioned his name. Yu Yiqing didn't need to guess to be sure, Zhu Chengyu and the others probably didn't even know what his name was.

However, Yu Yiqing also had doubts about Wei Lizhou's rebirth.

After all, if Wei Lizhou was also a reborn like him, then his performance shouldn't be as immature as he is now.

At least, it should be a little better than it is now.

But Yu Yiqing now also has a definite conclusion, that is, Wei Lizhou must know something.

When Wei Lizhou saw that Yu Yiqing didn't question him, as if he was convinced of his answer, he couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief.

Got fooled!

Hey, thanks to his wit!

In Wei Lizhou's precognitive dream, he only saw things before his death. He knew nothing about what happened after his death.

However, Wei Lizhou guessed that according to the development of ordinary novels, Yu Yiqing, an unknown pawn, has no power and power, and he will definitely be cleaned up by Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang's four-person team in a short time.

They are also the "cannon fodder" of Tianya.

Wei Lizhou wondered inwardly whether he should talk to Yu Yiqing to avoid confronting Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang.