Greetings

*Both of them let go of each others hand when they get to komi's house*

*Both enter the house*

Shuuko-Ah! Shouko's home! Ah! What a surprise! Tadano-kun!!

Tadano-Oh Hi Shuuko-san! It's been sometime and I hope I'm not interrupting your evening?

Shuuko- No not at all! Please join us. We were just about to have dinner.Shouko you go change and tadano you can wait on the couch with a shouske.

*Shoko goes upstairs and Tadano sits on the couch*

Tadano-Thank you

*Shouske looks at tadano with a blank stare*

Tadano(inner thoughts)-I wonder if he has the same condition as komi-san?

*Shouske is looking at his phone and presumably looking at instafam*(In this universe the branded stuff is replaced with non-copyright stuff like Among us is "Content Us")

Tadano-Hi shouske, it's been a while since we met, wasn't it with Masayoshi and the aquarium?

*Shouske just takes a quick glance and nods his head at him*

Tadano-My sister mentions you a lot, are you two good friends?

*Shouske stops using his phone, looks up to finally look at him and realizes that Tadano looks like Hitomi(Tadano's sister).Now realizing why he felt as though this conversation seemed familiar and forced on him like it always does with Hitomi*

Shouske-Not friends.Just classmates.

*​​Tadano got a little startled because he hadn't heard shouske talk until this point*

Tadano-Oh... Sorry if she is super pushy. I know how she can be very annoying but I hope that she finds good friends. Let me know if she bothers you because I know how stubborn she can be." *Nervous laugh*

*Shouske looks relieved and he understands why his sister likes him so much*

*Shouske smiles and nods*

*Komi comes down in her favorite white dress that tadano gave her*

Shuko-Guys dinner's ready, come sit with us tadano-kun

Tadano-Oh thank you

*He sits and Komi sits in the chair next to him, they both blush a little*

Shuuko-So when am I getting grandkids?

*Both blush aggressively from the embarrassment ,even dad*

Shuuko-*Laughing* I'm just joking!

*They proceed to eat dinner and have some laughs while tadano tells them stories about shouko and their school life*

*It's the loudest that table has ever been. Everyone was having a wonderful time and komi was talking a lot (well as much as a person with communication disorder can be anyways) but she was talking and interacting. The dinner finishes*

Tadano-Oh here let me help you out with the dishes shuuko-san.

Shuuko- Thank you so much!

Shuuko (whispers to Tadano)-I can see why she likes you, take care of her for me will you?

Tadano(Full of joy)-I will and thank you once again

*She gives him a smile only a mother could give*

*Tadano finishes helping and is about to head out*

Tadano-Okay I'm off ,thank you for the food and your company!

Komi-Thank you for coming...