𝟎𝟎𝟓

"𝖶𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋, 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝗇𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟤:𝟢𝟦 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟤:𝟢𝟦 𝖯𝖬

Marayae and Von were suddenly jolted awake by the sound of a loud voice and a slamming door. "Oh, so this what we doing now?" the voice said, dripping with sarcasm. The room was dark, and they could barely make out the figure of the person standing in the doorway.

As Marayae rubbed her bleary eyes, the lights flickered on, momentarily blinding her. She squinted and saw a dark-skinned woman standing in the doorway, holding a bouquet of balloons and flowers.

The dark-skinned girl in the doorway looked at Von with a mixture of concern and frustration. "Von, are you serious?" she asked, her voice tinged with anger. Without warning, she grabbed the bouquet of flowers from her hand and hurled them at Von, who was still trying to shake off his grogginess. The sudden commotion and the girl's unexpected appearance had left Marayae confused and disoriented, unsure of why she was yelling and throwing things at him.

Von raised his hand in an attempt to shield himself from the barrage of flowers being hurled his way. "Gang, stop that shit!" he shouted, his voice strained with frustration.

"I fly all the way from Atlanta to Chicago" she shouted, her voice rising with each word. She let go of the balloons she was holding and gesticulated wildly with her hands as she spoke. "Just to find you laid up with some other bitch?"