xviii. innocent pt. 1

╭                                    ╮

╭ ╮

INNOCENT

╰ ╯

━━━━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━━━━

RON HAD BEEN DRAGGED AWAY, all of a sudden Juliet and Tori both were sent flying in the air being hit by an unknown source, while Harry got slapped in the face and they heard Hermione let out a shriek.

"Lumos!" Harry whispered, lighting up his surroundings and revealing a large tree with swinging branches in front of them. The light also revealed Snuffles dragging Ron into a hole in the base of the tree.

"Ron!" Tori shrieked, panicked and worried about the safety of her boyfriend. Tori tried to go after him but was hit in the stomach swinging her back.

They watched as Ron hooked his foot into a root trying to stop himself from being pulled deeper into the Willow Tree, all four of them flinched when they heard a cracking noise indicating that Ron had snapped the bone in his leg. Juliet grimaced along with Harry, Tori yelled in shock as his foot snapped covering her mouth before attempting to run after him again but getting slapped this time in the face.

"Guys, we got to go for help!" Hermione cried holding onto her shoulder that had a gash in it.

"NO!" Both Tori and Harry shouted at the same time.

"That thing is big enough to eat him, we haven't got time!" Harry exclaimed.

"Snuffles isn't going to eat him!" Juliet said defensively, making everyone turn to look at her.

"Well Snuffles just broke his foot!" Harry sassed. Juliet went quiet frowning,

Another branch swung at them, barely missing them. "If that dog can get in, so can we!" Harry said determination in his tone.

Crookshanks ran in between the branches quickly, being untouched by the tree. He placed his paws on a knot on the trunk and the branches stilled. "Crookshanks, you couldn't do that sooner?!" Tori yelled.

"Don't yell at him!" Juliet bellowed. Hermione shared a shocked look with Juliet. "Crookshanks, how did you know to do that!"

"He's friends with that dog," Harry told her. "I've seen them together, come on keep your wand out."

They all followed behind Harry, Crookshanks had slithered in the hole in the tree before anyone else, then Harry squeezed through the hole, then Hermione, Juliet went next gasping upon finding out it was a slippery slope making the girl let out excited squeals. Juliet quickly stood up dusting herself off. "That was fun- OUCH-" Juliet yelled in pain when Tori slid into her making her fall forward into Hermione who then fell into Harry who toppled over sighing in annoyance.