12. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛

Start from the beginning

Chan.
Contractions are 10 minutes apart. I think you guys should definitely head here quickly.

A. Changbin
What hospital are you guys going to? Imma head there.

A. Eva
Changbin, you dumbass. We're going to the one closest to them. Chonburi Hospital.

A. Changbin
Somebody is still salty about Hazuki and I dating.

A. Eva
WHY CHANGBIN HYUNG?! WHY MY BEST MODEL OUT OF ALL THE WOMEN YOU COULD CHOOSE!?

A. Seungmin
HAHAHA

A. Changbin
Anyways, I'm heading to the hospital. Who's coming?

A. Yongbok
We're heading there now, Hyung.
How is Sunshine doing?

Chan
Okay good. The contractions are 7 minutes apart now.
Sunshine is okay, she is just swearing at me telling me it's my fault she is feeling all the pain.

A. Minho
Whoever doesn't want to go with Changbin, I'm also heading to the hospital.

A. Han
Sorry Changbin, I have to go with Lee Know Hyung

A. Seungmin
Hell no, I'm going with Lee Know Hyung

A. Changbin
MY DRIVING IS NOT THAT BAD!

A. Maknae
I'll go with you, Changbin Hyung

A. Changbin
Alright. Hurry up. I'm about to leave, Jeongin.

A. Hyunjin
We're almost there Chan Hyung. You have everything together?

Chan
Yeah, I have everything ready.
See you soon.

Chan sighed with relief as he slid his phone into his back pocket. Sunshine was softly bouncing on the yoga ball and screamed as another contraction came quickly.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! AHHH!" She shouted a she gripped her stomach.

"I'm sorry, honey." Chan said softly as he double checked they had everything in the baby bag. Soft blanket? Check. Diapers? Check. Charger? Check...

"FUCK!" Sunshine screamed again as there was a ding of a message for the arrival of Hyunjin, Yvonne, and Felix. Chan quickly swing the door opened and Felix rushed to his sister. 

"Are you okay!?"

"DO I FUCKING LOOK OKAY, CUNT?!" Sunshine screamed and Felix was taken aback. Yvonne rested a hand on his shoulder, gently telling him to back away. Yvonne kneeled down and slid some slippers on Sunshine's feet.

"Don't snap at your brother like that! He didn't do anything wrong. He's not the one that got you pregnant." Yvonne said calmly.

"HEY! Come on! Eva, she's already been screaming at me."

"Good, you are the father. Now help Felix take her to the car." Yvonne said as she grabbed the baby bag by the door. Chan and Felix quickly wrapped Sunshine's arms around their shoulders and lifted her slowly from the yoga ball. Sunshine groaned as she staggered between the two males. Yvonne quickly ran to the car with Hyunjin waiting. She opened the back door for her best friend and the two males. "Pop the trunk, babe." She put the bag in the trunk as Chan and Felix were helping Sunshine into the backseat. They got in just to hear Sunshine yelling again.