Tyde ~ birthday gift

Very first request from the nicest person ever : imissmybffsadly ❤️😘 i hope enjoy this bebs <3 make sure to follow this wholesome person because they also write fucking amazing stories. ( I'm forcing you to follow them )

ANYWAYS ENJOY BABES ! 😸🫶

"I made a whole fucking set up in here." Craig said leading clyde to the basement. "Your seventeen and you still make set ups for games?" Clyde said. His friend turned to him with an miffed face. "Don't act like you don't do that." Craig responded flipping clyde off as they finally arrived to the basement door. "Okay anyway, why don't you go inside and start up the game if you can..and I'll let us some snacks and drinks? Kay?" Craig suggested smiling which he almost never does. Clyde agreed and opened the door. "Looks odd to best honest." The brown haired said looking around. When he walked further into the room, Craig slammed the door shut and locked it. "CRAIG!! LET ME THE FUCK OUT." Clyde yelled running to the door and slamming his fists on it. "Dude. Just wait a second. I'll be right back." Craig said rushing up the stairs, and stil smiling.

Unlike Craig being "happy", clyde was irritated by the locked door. He kept walking around the room, stil trying to find the gaming console. Clyde flinched when he heard loud laughing from upstairs, and then after a view minutes, he heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "Hello?" Clyde said knocking on the door. "You got everything?" The brown haired heard someone say. "Why wouldn't i." The other one said. Clyde couldn't hear it that wel, but he recognized Craig's voice.

Finally he heard the door unlock. It opened with a loud creaky sound like when they came in."why the fuck did you lock me in here?" Clyde asked crossing his arms. He looked at the blond boy standing behind Craig. "And Tweek?" He added. "Wel..that's a surprise. And your about to be part of one." Craig said resting a hand on his hip.

"What do you mean?" Clyde asked. It stayed silent for a few seconds, untill Tweek. The real Tweek tweak, tackled Clyde to the ground and held him in place. He turned his head around to face his boyfriend. "Dude, hurry up." Tweek said in his normal shaky voice. "Oh yeah, right." Craig said walking towards the two boys. He had duct tape in his hand. Now Clyde started panicking. We're they gonna kidnap him? Murder him? The worry dazzled trough his head. "Don't worry we aren't gonna kidnap you or anything." Craig said with absolutely no emotion. "Then what?" Clyde asked. Instead of answering, Craig ripped off a piece of tape and taped his mouth shut. Then he came up behind Tweek and taped Clyde's ankles together. The blond came up and stood behind the "scene".

"Wait, how long is this gonna take? We have to be at the party in like, one hour or something!" Clyde heard Tweek say. Party? Shit! Clyde thought. Today was one of his bestfriend tolkiens birthday party. The brunette was supposed to help him set everything up, but because of this that crush and Tweek have planned, he was definitely late.

"Probably... about fifty five minutes? At best." Craig responded. He then ripped off another piece of the tape he was holding and taped Clyde's arms to his body, making it impossible to get up."honey, could you go grab the loads of wrapping paper? And some clear tape." Craig asked his boyfriend. Tweek nodded and headed up the stairs . Wrapping paper? Clyde thought.

After a few minutes of silence, Tweek came back to the basement and handed the tape and wrapping paper to the raven haired. Craig thanked Tweek afterwards. The blonde gave his boyfriend a small kiss on the cheek and walked back to the door. "Let's see.." Craig said crouching down. "Guess we just have to try our best." He added looking at tweek.

"Ah! Finally." Tweek said after finally finishing wrapping clyde up with Craig. "Doesn't he look amazing?" Craig said smiling and high fiving the other. "Now we just have to figure out how to get him to tolkiens." He took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "15 minutes." He said. Tweek sighed before answering. "Let's just hope we can..get him up." The blond said. The two walked over to clyde and attempted to lift him up. Surprisingly, they did it first try. They walked towards the door that was already open. They stopped at the first pair of stairs. Tweek sighed again and walked backwards up the stairs, which went wel.

The couple managed to get the brunette upstairs. "I'll unlock the car." Craig said grabbing his car keys and heading to his car. He unlocked it and ran back inside. "Let's go." He said smiling and picking up Clyde again. Craig and Tweek walked up to the car and laid clyde in the back. "This should do." Tweek said closing the door and heading towards the passenger seat.

Time skip to tolkiens house. ( do you think time skip wants to marry me?)

When the couple showed up to the rich boys house, Tolkien openend immediately as he saw them. "Hey guys!" He said. "Happy birthday tolkien!" Tweek responded hugging Tolkien. He laughed a bit and then pulled away. "Thanks Tweek." Tolkien said. Then he looked at Craig, and then the giant thing wrapped in wrapping paper. "Jesus, what's in there?" He asked curiously . "Your present. Open it!" Tweek said with excitement. Craig handed his friend the "gift" as Tolkien thanked the two.

Tolkien ripped off the top first, which already revealed Clyde's face. "CLYDE?" Tolkien screamed in shock. He took the tape off Clyde's mouth allowing him to speak after forever. "Heh, surprise." Craig said walking into the house with Tweek. "You okay?" Tolkien ask worried. "Mhm. Happy birthday dude." Clyde responded smiling. "Oh god, best birthday present ever." Tolkien said hugging Clyde. "Let's get you unpacked." He said laughing.