Ever thought about it? || bendy : lemon ||

IM BACK AGAIN BABES 😼😻
TODAY IM WRITING MY FIRST LEMON SO DONT EXPECT TO MUCH!
explaining btw :
No pov's!
Bebe is top and Wendy is bottom For today
The type of story is lemon ofc! ( maybe I'll add some smut but who knows 🤭)
Ages : 18

At Wendy testaburger's house
While her parents were out working late
____________________________________
'OMG WENDY DID YOU SEE THOSE NEW SHOES? THEY'RE INCREDIBLE!' Bebe screamed as she showed Wendy her phone ' Bebe u have enough sho-OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING' Wendy yelled ' girl I know right that's what I said , I think im gonna buy them' wendy chuckled while sitting up on her bed ' bebe, those already cost like $200 dollars. U don't even have enough money.' Wendy replied to her best friend

I just realized I'm writing in bigger letters so just a quick pause ( okay now read babess)

'I'll just get mon-' ' no Bebe ur not getting money out of ur parents they're bank accounts. They're Definitely gonna notice when u blow $60 off the accounts' Wendy knows her bff that wel that she already knows how much she takes off bank accounts. And if she had to be honest,bebe wasn't that good at saving money. Every time she got money or a paycheck from work, she spends it 1 day after. ' Stan and Kyle look so cute together' bebe said randomly. ' Stan deserves better than kyle broflovski. Why would u even date a stupid red head with a green ushanka?' Wendy said with a mind full of jealousy. Why could kyle get Stan and not me? I'm way better than him . She thought ' Wendy, are u jealous?' 'WHAT-ME? WENDY TESTABURGER JEALOUS?? HAHA- keep dreaming girl' bebe realized Wendy said that in a obvious jealous tone ' wen, just admit it, u probaly just miss Stan that's all..u could get way better than that gayass jerk' 'thanks bebe..' Wendy thanked bebe for cheering her up again.it didn't work that much but atleast she feels a little better. ' hey but Wendy.. did u ever think about being with someone the same gender as you? Just wanna ask' Wendy looked at bebe with confusion in her eyes ' no not really..I would wanna know what it feels like' Wendy replied to bebe's question.' Its weird to ask but do you maybe wanna try dating? It's a great witness if you don't know ur sexuality yet' bebe asked wendy ' well in  that case if u wanna do that..' wendy got up from the bed to sit on bebe's lap with her face facing her "girlfriend" they both started blushing uncontrollably when bebe grabbed Wendy's chin and started kissing her on her plump lips. Wendy was surprised by what she's witnessing but kissed bebe back while closing her eyes. She wrapped her arms around bebe's neck while bebe wrapped her arms around Wendy's waist. They stopped kissing to get air for a moment when bebe started to kiss Wendy's neck softly causing Wendy to moan quietly and soft.

Bebe started kissing Wendy's neck a little rougher ,slightly biting into it giving Wendy blue/purple hickeys on her neck.'a-arhg~' Wendy moaned while bebe made her way down to Wendy's chest kissing around it. (Wendy was only wearing a thin-strap crop top so it would be easy to kiss her chest )' bebe-hm~..- we can't do..that yet' Wendy said while still moaning softly ' fine then ' bebe replied while sarcastically making a sad face. Wendy kisses bebe one last time to "cheer her up" when bebe pulled Wendy into the biggest hug ever.

Ooo got spicy don't ya think?😻😼😽
anyways WHAT SHIP SHOULD I DO NEXT?
( by the way thank u for the 6 reads of this story already 🫶🫶😽)

ANYWAY BYE BABES 😼