chapter 1- Fangirl

I woke up and brushed my brown hair with blue hair tips. And then brushed my teeth and took a shower. Blah blah blah. I went to my closet to see what i could wear until i found a box in the back. What the hell? I opened to see my mum's prom dress. It was a beautiful coat of blue and had a strap below the breast. It was beautiful just like her. I miss her tons. She died from a punch my dad gave her when i was 14. A year later they uncovered who the murderer was. It was my dad. He was arrested. And since i was old enough i said i could take care of myself. I live in a small apartment and have no side neighbor's . Today was friday so i was getting ready for school. My best friend their was Mariya and Lizzie. We were fangirls about 5 seconds of summer.

As i got dressed i put on my pink shorts that were kind of neon. And a All Time Low tank top. And some black convers. I went outside too see my friend waiting for me at the bus stop. "Heather! I have great news!" Mariya said with the biggest smile ever. "First of all hi! And second what is it!" She stared at me and finally calm herself down "Their is a contest on twitter saying that you can win 5sos tickets! And i entered us!" Oh my Shit.

"Really! Oh my! How many tickets though?!?" I pratically yelled.

"Ummm..two!" With that i was happy but what about Lizzie. Maybe we shouldn't tell her...

"We get the results back on monday!" She said and my eyes lit up. Can we actually have a chance to meet Michael, Ashton, Calum and...Luke. He was always my fav.

"Come on girls the bus will leave you...im not joking." The bus driver Amy said. Me and Mariya got on the bus. Their was always that one kid who teased to much and needed a high five. On the face. With a chair. Once we got to my high school, Administ High School we went inside. Same routine. Go to locker. Go to all classes. Go to lunch. Finish the rest classes. And go home and listen to All Time Low and 5SOS. I was finally leaving school since i take the bus too school i walk back home. Hey. Its a way of staying fit! I got home and was greeted by my cute dog Penguin because she had a white cirlcled stomach and all black. She was a maltese and i got her 1 year ago. I went to feed Penguin and he started jumping on me for food. "Hey buddy, here you go." I say putting the food down in the bowl. I went up to my room and did this routine till sunday.

It was Sunday and it was time to clean the house. I always clean the apartment on Sunday's. Because its my lazy day. I got all cleaned and dressed and picked up my mop.

Just as i was about to finish. Penguin got in the way. Ugh why. She covering the exact spot i need to clean. "Penguin, baby can you move." She moved her paws as i tried pushing her away with my mop i was laughing at how she looked at me mad and her tail stopped wagging. "Sorry, if you would have moved yourself i wouldn't have done that." I say looking at her. After 5 solid hours of cleaning it was 7 and i was tired. I knocked out on the bed.

Soon it was morning and i realized it was time. I called Mariya

Ring*

Ring*

"Hello?"

"Mariya its time to check twitter, ready?"

"Yeah!"

I opened twitter and i had a notification.

@5sos: we would like to congratulate you, because you are the lucky winner of the 5sos tickets competition. Your tickets will be delivered once you give us your address. Thank you for participating!

"Ahhh!!!!" I yelled over the phone and Mariya sounded upset "You won!" She said not sounding sad anymore.
"Yea!!!! I did!!! Were meeting 5sauce!!!" I yelled and we both cheered. I gave them my address and in a few day the delivery came.