//Akito's Perspective

I clenched my fist. Rui Kamishiro had been staring me down... I sighed. "I'm going to get some fresh air..." I said as I walked away. I paused. "Look I don't know what you've been told, but if you think that winning this war will make you look like 'more of a king', you are sorely mistaken." I said with my voice stern. Princess Saki reached her hand out and muttered something, King Tsukasa, for the first time ever, silenced her. "Now's not the time." He said defeated.

I walked outside, the cold breeze hitting my pale skin. I walked through the castle's garden. It was rarely visited and secluded. It seemed that rich people didn't care much for flowers. The royal garden was only maintained for festivities and kingdom morale. I walked through the aisles of flowers. One had caught my eye, it was an orange rose, the same color as my head. I went over to it and smelled it. It reminded me of my sister. She would wear this orange summer dress.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was shivering. I looked through the reflection of the stone statue that stood in front of me and saw Toya. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt my face flush. I had been longing for him. I wanted to be happy, but when I saw the expression on his face, my heart dropped. "...Akito...I'm sorry I couldn't..!" I turned around to see his face in person. His beautiful eyes were sunken into a sad expression.

I put my hand on his pale, trembling cheek. "Toya, what are you talking..." I was cut of by Toya's lips. I gladly accepted his contact. I felt like I could melt away. Toya shakily broke the kiss. "I'm the prince of The Kingdom of Dragons..." He blurted out. I felt my eyes open wide. At first, that didn't sound real... But, when I saw his face, I knew he was telling the truth. I hugged him. "We've already committed enough treason... What's a little more..?" I sighed.

He was dumbfounded, but he tried to composed himself. "I couldn't end this war despite my position... I tried..!" I put my finger on his lips. My eyes glistened with desire. I didn't want to hear another word. "Just focus on me for now... Save your stress for later" I said as I leaned in for a kiss. He returned my kiss with greed and took control. I felt the world spin as his hands trailed along my back. He made me a mess. He slipped his tongue in and I completely submitted to him.

He broke the kiss to give me a chance to breathe and licked his lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach as stared at my with his daring face. "I didn't know you were so needy~" He teased to my embarrassment. "Hey..!" I retorted. He lifted my chin up. "Just look at your reflection, you're a mess." He whispered in my ear as he turned me around. My face gleamed. I shut my eyes. I felt my body shake as he forcefully pulled back around to him. My mind went blank as we had an interesting afternoon together.

After we had finished, I had been lost in thought. My head was still spinning and I couldn't believe what had just happened. I leaned onto him, he put his arm around me. I felt his heart pounding through his chest. He was just as bewildered. I let out a small laugh. "What if we were caught, are you prepared to die for me..?" I asked playfully. His face grew serious as he leaned his head on top of mine. "Of course I am. You're my world." He said to my surprise. I felt my face heat up. I buried my head into his chest. "You really are crazy..." I said embarrassed.

"What about you..? Would you die for me?" Toya asked as he patted my head. I was offended by the question. "Of course you airhead! I love you..!" I cut myself off. I could die of embarrassment. His face lit up. It's not like I didn't mean those words... It's just we haven't said them yet. He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. "I love you too, Akito." He said standing up. I felt cold due to the lack of contact. "Are you really going..? There's so much I wanna talk about..." I said disappointed. He slightly chuckled. "I'll be back tomorrow night, same place." He said as he walked away.

I sighed. He really drove me crazy. I didn't want to wait for the night, but I trusted in his words. I looked back over to the orange rose from earlier, what would Ena have told me to do here..? I shook my head, this isn't something I'd confide in her, that'd be too embarrassing! I stood up and collected myself. I walked out of the garden and ran into An and Kohane. My eyes widened.

An crossed her arms and weakly smiled. "How long have you been here!?" I was embarrassed. "Just long enough to hear your declaration of love." Kohane said with a concerned look on her face. An sighed. "How selfish... You're going to die for him..? That's so stupid..." An said clenching her arms. Kohane put her hand on An's back. I stood tall. "If you're going to tell the king, then I can't let you pass." I knew that they would chase after Toya if King Tsukasa found out. We would both be hung.

"You think I'm that stupid..!? I know you're a knucklehead who will chase after things no matter what! When you've made up your mind there's no going back!" An said playfully hitting me on the head. Kohane scratched the back of her head, indicating that she secretly agreed. I sighed, defeated. "There's no way you can hide your relationship with him while fighting him on your own. You need people to set you straight!" An said as Kohane nodded. "Yeah! And we'll be here for you, just as you always are for us!" Kohane said with a cheerful smile.

I smiled. "I'm glad I have you guys..." I admitted. "However, there is something you need to take into account here..." An said putting her arm around Kohane's shoulder. She extended her index finger on her free hand and pointed at me. "Toya isn't that sensitive prince anymore! He is renowned as a ruthless man who will use anything to get what he wants..! No one knew his title of prince, but he made a name for himself as Mafuyu's 'servant'." An reminded.

I gave her a look of pure confidence. "We can trust him." I said with a slight smile. An smirked as she got closer to Kohane. Kohane slightly blushed. "I know! I talked to him myself. I was just testing you!" She said as she snuggled against Kohane's chest. I was jokingly grossed out at their contact, but surprised. "You met Toya!?" I asked shocked.

"Yep, and he was a complete jerk!" An said. Kohane looked slightly confused. "He seemed really sweet with Akito though..?" She questioned as she blushed. An looked toward me. "He holds you to a high regard... He really does care about you, despite his reserved demeanor." An said as she hit me on the shoulder. I was annoyed. How come Toya had spoke with An..? "What did he say..?" I asked curiously. An looked to the side, she looked ashamed of herself.

Eventually she picked her energy back up. "You should ask him that, you guys are meeting tomorrow right, can we join?" An suggested. Kohane started waving her hands around. "Yeah! I would love to meet the man that stole your heart!" She said with a smile. I sighed. I didn't want to give up our alone time, but their presence would make it easier for Toya to blend in. I gave in. "Fine, but don't say anything embarrassing..." I said staring at An. She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'll try my best..!" She said winking at Kohane.