He's bowed to but I'm called abnormal

Start from the beginning

"I would like to know how you made your way here on your own? From what young Percy said you just appeared when the attack happened. You didn't have a Satyr guild you and from what we seen of what you were wearing. You looked to be homeless? I'm sorry if that's to forward" He asked looking at little reluctantly.

It did come out a little forward, but I explained everything from when I woke up in that alleyway, I also added how I didn't know how long I'd been in that alleyway. I told him how I was tied with golden cuffs around my ankles, how they changed to those zip ties, next was the monsters I survived everyday since my awakening. Finally was how I ended up on a bus to Long Island, the voices that gave me food and guided me to find Percy. I hesitated for a bit about what the voices said, but I told him everything. He listened to every word I'd said and nodded grimly to what I was told.     

"I see you've been through a lot these past months Y/n, but do not worry about it now you made it to Camp and your safe here." He said placing a hand on my shoulder, I nodded blinking tears away. The front door of the big house opened and Annabeth stepped in she was still drying up from what happened earlier 

"Chiron I'm sure you heard of what happened in the girls bathroom, and you believe me but I think Percy is the person I've been waiting for. Can he go up to the Oracle and ask for a quest, I'm sure it is him." she said looking slightly red from saying all that in one breath.

Even before Chiron was able to speak a horn blew Chiron looked surprised as did Annabeth, I for one was confused what that horn was for.

"Dear me is it that time already, we will speak of this later. Now it is time for dinner" When he said dinner, my mouth watered and my stomach growled. He let out a chuckle and rolled out of the big house. I followed behind him, Annabeth was already walking ahead of us, Chiron changed back to regular form. Before I could walk away and catch up to Annabeth he stopped by placing his hand on my shoulder. I turned now arching my neck up a bit since he towards over me now.

"Don't worry yourself too much about the voices child and please keep that weapon safe and it will keep you safe" he said nodding me forward

"Even if I didn't want it sir, I wouldn't be able to remove it" I said with a laugh

He ruffled my hair which was now a mess I had to untie it and tie it again while walking I saw Percy and Luke I decided to join them.

"Hey Percy, Luke" I said grinning and they turned to me surprised 

"Dude where have you been?" Percy asked 

"Let's see I went to take a shower after what happened" I said and he turned away sheepishly "and then Chiron pulled me into the big house to talk" I continued 

We all gathered around a table every child who was already claimed sat at their respected table such as Annabeth with her brothers and sisters who all had those grey eyes, or Clarisse who was over what had happened in the bathroom. She and her friends mostly boys at that table were all belching loudly disgusting. Luke led us to the Hermes table and it was very pact with other campers. I sat down with ease being all scrawny made it easy to squeeze in. 

Chiron tapped his hoof on the marble floor of the dining pavilion, everyone went silent, he raised his glass "To the Gods!" Everyone except me and Percy raised their glass and said the same. What happened next made me stary eyed seeing the wood nymphs(Luke told me what they were) they had placed platers of food on the table grapes, apples, strawberries, cheese, fresh warm bread, and meat I didn't know what type of meat it was but it smelled amazing

There was a empty glass in front of me. Luke advised me and Percy to tell it what we want nonalcoholic of course . I looked at Percy say Cheery Coke the glass filled with a black fizzy drink with a reddish tint. Next thing he says was Blue Cheery Coke and the glasses content turned a violet shade of cobalt. It would be a while for me to get my tongue and mouth used to the fizzy drinks people seem to love. I just said water and my glass was filled with the clear liquid and I then I said of ice-cold water and bam ice cubes appeared in the glass.