Xiaoting who was watching this smiled " jihye and gyuvin look so cute together..." She said making ricky glare at her.

" Ikr they do!!" Jaehee said.

" No they don't..." Ricky said.

" Yes they do and what happened to you are perhaps jealous..." Xiaoting asked.

" W-why would I be..." Ricky stuttered when when his eyes got Jaehee who was just silently looking at him when they had an eye contact she looked away.

" Xiaoting shut up...!!!" Ricky said and hit her arm.

" Ok ok fine!" Xiaoting said .

" And what about you two?" Ricky said to haruto and seungeon.

" Oh us? Well seungeon will be coming my home so just drop me near the BKB Mall." Haruto said.

" Oh it's not so far from here wait I'll just drop you guys..." Xiaoting said and rove to that place.

Haruto and seungeon left the car went toward haruto's house.

Now the only ones left were ricky , xiaoting and Jaehee.

And the weather got dark soon or that's it was raining and second that it was already past 6 .

When they were stuck on the traffic.

" Fuck this traffic jeahee I hope you're doing fine I hope you don't have any problem.." xiaoting said.

" No no well thanks to you for dropping me home..." Jaehee said.

" You should say thanks to me...I'm the one who offered it..." Ricky said .

" Ok whatever thanks..." Jaehee said and looked outside.

Not soon after Jaehee reached her destination.

" Xiaoting thank you so much for dropping me .." Jaehee said.

" Oh no problem and do you have your umbrella with you..???" Xiaoting asked.

" Oh yes I have!" Jaehee said.

" Well then that's good it's already so dark I can't let you go alone... Ricky why don't you go and drop her home???" Xiaoting said.

" But why me???" Ricky said.

" Because you're a guy now get out..." Xiaoting said.

" But I don't have an umbrella ..." Ricky said.

" Don't worry share it with Jaehee now go!" She said and kicked ricky out of the car.

" I'll be waiting here!" She yelled at the two.

Ricky was holding the umbrella since he tall while Jaehee was walking beside him.

" Uh I'm sorry to bother you.." Jaehee said.

" No it's fine tho also it's dark even if xiaoting didn't say I would'nt have let you go alone..." Ricky said.

Jaehee looked up at him and looked away smiling a bit.

They were still walking when a bike passed by them splashing water at them.

But ricky pulled Jaehee behind him making the water splash at him instead.

"Are you fine???" Ricky said while looking at her.

" I am but you're clothes.." Jaehee said.

" Don't worry about it..." Ricky said as the two continued walking.

Not soon after they finally reached jaehee's house.

"Well thanks for dropping me home..." Jaehee said and smiled.

" No problem I'll get going..." Ricky said and turned away to go back to the car .

Jaehee was standing near the gate when ricky turned back and she waved bye at him lightly to which he smiled and responded seeing him smiling made Jaehee blush .

Soon she entered the house.

" Who was that guy??"

New character :-

Shen Xiaoting

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( This was ch 8 ! New character revealed my xiaoting !!!

New character will be revealed in the next ch too! )

<33333