I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone off my nightstand before walking downstairs to see the girls eating and Nick leaning against the counter and talking to Noah who was rubbing her temples.

I chuckled and walked more into the kitchen getting all of their attention. "Please tell me you have headache medication." Noah asked making me nod my head.

"Nick is blocking the cabinet it's in." I said smirking at Nick who chuckled and opened the cabinet behind him making Noah stand up and rush to the cabinet.

I laughed and shook my head then walked to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I opened it and took a sip out of it then put the lid back on, then sat it down on the counter.

"How did you four sleep?" I asked the girls who just glared at me making me throw my hands up in surrender.

"My head is killing me, why did you guys let me drink that much?" Noah asked making me chuckle.

"No one told you to drink a lot." I said shaking my head making her glare harden and I smirked.

"Nick, get your girlfriend before I murder her." Noah said making me laugh and walk towards Brooke and stood beside her.

"Wait a goddamn minute, Nick and Yaszy are together?" Evelyn asked making me smile.

"No, he slept with me because he was scared of the dark." I said sarcastically making Evelyn stand up and chase me around the penthouse.

"Kill her, please." I heard Noah's voice as I ran from Evelyn who can barely keep up with me.

We reached the kitchen and I leaned against the counter and watched Evelyn walk in holding her sides while breaking hard. "You are way too fucking fast." Evelyn said making me laugh.

"Um, I have something to tell you guys then but I'll let you guys get situated before I tell you guys." I said making them four nod their heads and go back to eating.

I looked to see a concerned facial expression on Nick's face making me send him a small smile before exiting the kitchen and walking down the hallway to the bar room Dad and Alessandro had made for me a couple of days ago.

I grabbed the strongest vodka I could find and opened it then took a gulp. I walked out of the room with the bottle in my hand and walked back to the kitchen.

"How are you drinking?" Brooke asked making me shrug my shoulders while smirking.

"I already told you guys multiple times, and I am not repeating myself again." I said bringing the bottle to my lips and taking a sip which made Noah groan.

"You can groan all you want, I'm not saying it again. I told you guys like probably three times already." I said making them confused. "Were you guys already drinking by the time I picked you three up?" I spoke up which made Aurora look at Brooke who then look at Evelyn.

"No, we didn't. We only smoked a little bit with my brother." Aurora said making me shake my head.

"Without me, damn. I see how it is." I said making her laugh.

"Whenever you come over to my house, we'll smoke deal." Aurora said making me smile while nodding my head.

I leaned against the counter and I felt the energy in the room was off making me look up.

I looked around and didn't see Nick anywhere making me start to miss him. "Looking for your lover? He had to go and told Noah to voice record what you say." Evelyn said making me nod my head.

"We're ready whenever you are." Brooke said making me look at their plates and then back to them.

"Let's go to the living room." I said taking a sip of the vodka while they stood up from where they were sitting and I walked to the living room with them following behind me.

We reached the living room and I sat down then Noah and Aurora sat on both sides of me. I took a couple of deep breaths and Noah started the voice recording.

"I was taken from my family when I was six by my own mother, Elena. She ran away with me and we stayed with her friends who then adopted me after she left me with them. They took me to a place where they trained me to become an assassin. I found out recently that it was the Russian Mafia who trained me....

Anyways the Russians taught me everything you can possibly think of. They used to beat and torture me when I did something wrong which was most of the time since I didn't know what to do I was eight. My adoptive parents thought I had enough training from the Russians so, after I turned thirteen they took me from the Russians and started training me by their selves.

They beat me to the point I was laying in my own blood and they used to lock me in the basement until something else went wrong and they needed something to help relieve so they would come down and relieve their anger onto me. They also had a friend who I found out recently was Elena's brother who helped my adoptive parents beat me. So, now I have a knee that was dislocated but it's not anymore and I have only three good ribs that are not broken.

My stomach and ribs are bruised badly and so is my knee. If my adoptive parents didn't die in a car accident I would have never found my family." I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding and I looked up to see them with tears running down their faces.

Everyone was silence, no one knew what to say and frankly, I don't know what else to say.