ᴀ x ᴘᴀɪɴᴇᴅ x ᴄʀʏ

"And I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life"

had I known how to save a life"

༺♥༻

Descending towards Youpi, Knuckle's life flashed before his eyes and tears began to fall down his cheeks, but a whip of blood wrapped around the man's waist and pulled him away just as lightning struck, electrocuting the ant.

Eyes widened in shock as a small gasp left the man's lips as this happened and the blood shot away from him, going back to the person as Knuckle quickly turned around, catching sight of the two.

Standing beside one another with darkened eyes of rage, Killua and Valentine stared at the Chimera Ant, their auras harsh and unforgiving.

Eyes of gold were darkened so much they almost looked black as she slowly began to walk forward, the moon gradually being hidden by the clouds and her aura slowly began to form around her body, her dark eyes glistening with rage.

Neither of them payed attention to Knuckle as he ran off after hitting the ant eight times and ran to get Shoot.

Noticing the girl walking forward, he watched as the boy behind her sparked with lightning and his hair stood up as electricity crackled around his body; before watching as bloody tendrils rose up beside the girl's body and sharpened into lethal looking blades.

'Sorry.. we're a little pissed off right now. So we're going to take it all out on you'

As soon as Killua rushed forward, his hands reaching up as he attacked the ant with volts of electricity and it's body froze up, the blonde appeared from beside the ant, a harsh ring filling the air and she turned her body, the air blowing outwards from the impact, dust kicking up.

Every time the ant tried to recover and fight back, Killua would shock and stun him, while Valentine appeared out of nowhere and land harsh kicks to his jaw.

Burns of electricity littered the Chimera's body and he groaned at each hit, not being able to fight back as each brutal hit struck his body.

These two teenagers had perfect coordination with each other.

While the blonde girl went in for the attack, the silverette would strike him with bolts of electricity, rendering him immobile so that he couldn't hurt the girl anytime she attacked him.

As soon as the ant's hand wrapped around her leg, a bolt of lightning hit his body and Youpi shook, his teeth clenched as the electricity ran through him, his hand letting go of the girl and as soon as he let go, she turned her body, a harsh kick landing on his cheek.