"hmm put this on then meet us downstairs." destiny said placing the clothes on the bed.

desiree nodded taking the clothes, she went to the bathroom and quickly changed before walking out.

"okay girllll the braids are giving." sonjae said recording her friend as she did a little twirl.

"BAD BITCHHH!" kenori smiled recording her.

"t-t-thank you." she smiled grabbing her phone and airpods. she placed them in her back pockets before all the girls exited the room.

"nicki shut the fuck up bro." chandler said rubbing his forehead he was irritated listening to her speak. she had been speaking for 10 minutes straight.

"chandler shut up! your always irritated with something." nicki rolled her eyes.

"nicki you just need to stop at this point, your messing up the vibe we haven't even left yet." Moani said side eyeing her.

"oh mo please you were our biggest issue last week. taking your anger out on us just because you were going through something. don't try to play peacemaker." nicki said rolling her eyes.

"man i'll meet y'all there since I fucking up the mood." she rolled her eyes leaving the house.

"it's always something between y'all two." alex said shaking his head in annoyance.

"no it's her the fuck." moani said crossing her arms over her chest.

"take accountability last week you were pressing her and nagging." Kylo said placing his blunt behind his ears.

"ouuuu you look cuteee." desiree smiled seeing destiny, sonjae, and kenori walk down the steps.

"t-t-th-thank you." she smiled.

"y'all ready?" meer said walking into the living room with his eyes glued to his phone.

"yes" everyone said in unison.

"STAY READY SO YOUNE GOTTA GET READY!" Jamele screamed before walking off.

"random." kylo laughed

everyone exited the house and hopped in random cars.

"c'mon desiree we gon ride with chandler." kenori said pointing to an all blacked out dodge.

"okay." she said following behind her with sonjae right on her heel.

they all got in and were comfortable. kenori was in the front while sonjae and desiree were in the back.

"omg desiree have you ever smoked before?" sonjae said pulling a blunt she had from earlier today out her purse.

"y-yeah w-w-when I w-w-w-as I-n 9th g-grade." she said.

"you wanna spark up I wanna see if you stutter while you high." sonjae said placing the blunt to her own lips.

"I wanna hit." kenori said turning around.

desiree nodded watching sonjae hit the blunt.

thinking about it desiree never actually talks about her past. she doesn't remember most of it honestly. she remembers little bits and pieces but actual memories... no.

her father, mother, if she had siblings, her home life naaa she doesn't recall. all she remembered is that she had a bad temper and a mouth. she didn't back down to anyone and that's what got her in the facility.

"hmm" sonjae said holding the blunt to desiree. she took it placing it to her lips and inhaling. muscle memory took over and she perfectly executed a puff.