C15

Ceil: nong come here

Ceil gently hold can hand and make him sit behind me and can cuddle to his warm

"You know can, why I am here not in any fancy café" asked ceil

can shake his as no, ceil cuddle his nong more tight with a hand in can hair and with a soft voice which he never use for anyone before.

"Because I feel home here, with you, with mochi, with this small room and mostly with your kind, caring, loving nature. You know when I first time come here you and mochi offer me breakfast evening knowing that the food was not enough for two of you but still you give me your food and I fall for that."

Complete ceil with a smile and can with a teary eye.

"okay okay okay let have our breakfast" said can with cheerful voice and at the same time lemon come downstairs fully ready.

The three of all, eat their breakfast with smile even ceil having small potion with his breakfast as compare to the breakfast he get everyday, he is happy with moment.

After washing dishes and cleaning the whole room.

They're ready to go and for what?

"SHOPPING" said lemon with cheering voice 

Can and ceil are smiling while looking at happy bouncing lemon, Can already told about today evening party and now they're heading to the ceil car, ceil strictly say no when can say "we can take public bus" that earn him a pinch to his cheek.

It took only 15 min, here they're standing in front of the biggest mall of the country.

Can refuse to go out from the car same as lemon because they clearly can't afford it after talking a lot ceil finally able to make can to go outside and into the mall.

When they first enter and make their way to shops, can was tightly hugging his phi hand and lemon holding can hand tightly.

Ceil know this will happened so he already arrange everything so directly went to his planed shop, when can and lemon enter shop keeper wish them and start showing them.

Can went separately and start checking the price tag and he feel relived when the price come under his budget, can happily run to lemon and start looking for a beautiful dress.

Ceil smile seeing his plan is actually working well, knowing can and about self esteem he will never accept it so ceil talk to the shopper and change the price tag.

After trying and changing with little sweet argument three of them finally choose their cloth, for lemon can and ceil choose.

When lemon try her dress and present herself in front of her phi, can have tear in eyes and big smile on his face and ceil was happy to see his two nong.

For can dress lemon and ceil pick so many suit which keep can in changing room for like 1 hour and after doing everything they finally find the right suit for can.

For ceil, he go with can choice.

Now it time for payment, can heart is thumping against his chest when they give receipt to can, you can see a smile on his face after paying for the clothes.

They have lunch outside and around 3pm they return to home and ceil to the mansion 

Everyone is waiting for evening!