C10

Enjoy it

Author POV

Next day

Tin determine to make Can protected, cared, loved and fulfill all his wishes.

Can was carry tin cloth with him, hoping to find Sir(can don't know tin name yet) or his big bro.

Can just finish his morning class and his tummy make a big growl indicating that he want food basically his tummy want food, his lifeline.

His old era phone show the time 12:00 pm LUNCH TIME!!

One of can fav time, he is on his football jersey because after eating his tummy full, his next destine was football field.

He half jog and walk toward food court, on his way to food court he found a little girl selling headband for her meal of the day.

"How much?" asked can with a smile, he is missing his little mochi so much.

"5 baht" said little girl with soft voice

Can take out 100baht which he save for his lunch but end up  giving it to this little girl

"It too much" said little girl

"Take it, you need it" said can while sitting in ground to match her height

"Thank you phi, can I choose one for you?" asked little girl  

Can nodded his head while he lower his head indicating little girl to place it on head, little girl happily put headband to can head and happily run to her mother.

After walking few meter he sort his phi'no, he happily run toward techno and he hug his phi hand tightly and tugging it while giving puppy eyes to techno.

"What you want cantaloupe?" asked techno

"FOOD!!!" shouted can happily

Techno was weak to can puppy eyes and moreover he want can to be happy so, he sign and ended up to give in.

Can hold his phi hand and hurriedly make his way to food court but when he step inside the food court a sign board hang their saying-

"CLOSED"

Can eye well up with tears when he found he can't his food, techno don't know what to do.

Can drop on the floor while holding his cheek and start sulking before techno said something, he heard foot steps, can didn't notice it because he was too upset to notice his surrounding because he can't get his food, for can his food, family and friends are more important than to anything else in the world.

Tin POV

Next day, I get ready for office. I miss a whole day yesterday, my first ever leave and I will take an another leave just to live a happy day with can, Yes can make me happy, I was smiling like idiot that I didn't notice that phi melon enter my office.

She clear her throat and I slightly shook from my place but soon cover it with coldness

"Morning boss" said p'melon with her parental smile