Part: 29

Author's POV: It's been 3 months since Jungkook left the house. He didn't even see a glimpse of Tae but every night he called Jimin just to ask about him-Jimin replied as usual like there was nothing new. But somehow Jungkook badly wanted to see Tae. Even though he is now okay, the pain he used to feel is already gone. But he misses him.

At 9:00 pm Jungkook went out for a quick walk cause the weather was gloomy. He stopped for a moment as he saw a person who looked like Tae. He went closer to make sure and it was Tae. He was buying something but he didn't notice him. As Tae turned around he caught Jungkook staring at him. They both keep looking at each other until Tae breaks eye contact and looks away. Out of nowhere, Jungkook felt guilty he was about to leave when Tae held his hand preventing him from leaving.

Tae: Are you going to leave like you did a few months ago? Don't you feel ashamed?

Jungkook stands there without saying anything. Tae sarcastically smiles and lets his hand go.

Tae: Okay I get it. It's only me who feels this way. Sorry for bothering Jungkook and Dad was right you're just too selfish. You might feel great after leaving me when I needed you the most. (Tears start falling from his eyes without even noticing)

He leaves there without letting Jungkook say anything and leaving him in silent tears. Only he can hear his sobbing. He kept looking at Tae until he got vanished from his sight.

He murmured "Forgive me Tae" and left the place.

Tae's pov: He fucking changed! Is it because I became like him? (he wiped his tears and chuckled) It's fine if he wants things to be like this. But why this feeling? why I'm feeling heavy in my heart. It's okay I don't deserve him I guess.

With a heavy heart, Tae went home.

Jimin: Tae what happened? Are you crying? (Jimin asked as he saw Tae with sallow eyes.)

Tae : I bump into Jungkook today .

Jimin: Did you go to him? Tae you know right that uncle will be so damn angry If he gets to know about it?

Tae: I didn't expect to bump into him so suddenly. Never mind Hyung he changed a lot. I guess he doesn't even remember about me. His facial reactions said a lot.

Jimin: What are you talking about Tae? Why are you thinking about it in the wrong way? You have zero idea about him and his thoughts.

Tae: This is exactly what I used to think hyung! Anyways hyung can I attend class from tomorrow? I hope there won't be any problem right?

Jimin: I have nothing to say as long as you're okay with it. And don't guess wrong things about him, cause whatever he does he got a reason behind it. Hope you got the thing I wanna say. And about tomorrow if you're attending classes make sure you wear glasses.

Tae: Yeah noted.

Jimin: Let me reheat the dinner for you. Uncle's already sleeping he seems tired nowadays. (said in a concerned way)

Tae: You don't have to reheat it. I'll skip a meal today.

Jimin: Your body is still weak, You can't do whatever you want What if you get unconscious tomorrow in the class?

Tae: You worry too much Hyung.

Jimin: I have to. If you don't want to have dinner then it's okay I won't force you. Now go to bed already if you want to attend class tomorrow.

Tae: Good night Hyung.

Jimin: Yeah good night. Sleep well.

(Jimin went to his room and locked it. He didn't waste any time and call ..)

Jungkook : What is it Hyung?

Jimin: What happened to you?

Jungkook: What do you mean? Somethings wrong?

Jimin: Can you stop pretending? You both saw each other today, right?

Jungkook: Yes what about it? Did he say something about me?

Jimin: It's been 3 months, 3 fucking months! I'm trying my best for you and him. I talk about you every day to him. Just because I can't see you like this. And today you met him and without saying anything or explaining yourself you just ruined things.

Jungkook: What the hell do you want me to explain? Like he knows nothing! I wasn't in my right mind I don't know how to explain this to you but my mind stopped for a moment when I saw him after these 3 months and when I was about to say something, he started to throw some fucking painful words at me. You know what hurts me the most? When he said I'm selfish. I keep myself away from him just because I want to give him some space and for his dad's shake. I know what he has been going through and I admit it's my fault but what's with that behavior? He isn't the Tae I know.

Jimin: You aren't the person I knew too. The thing here is everything has changed! We too. Look Jungkook I want you to fix things. This is the last time I'm helping you. Now the rest of the thing depend on you. Tae is attending classes from tomorrow. I want you to meet him after classes and explain yourself as much as you can. Don't be harsh on him. After you are done explaining I'll try my best to convince him.

Jungkook: As you say. Good night.

Jimin: Hmm.

(Jimin cuts the call and looks outside)

Jimin; I hope thing goes okay tomorrow..