part: 06

..............Next Morning.............

Tae's pov : Tae wake up by the annoying alarm. And he headed to the washroom. He get dressed and went to his father room.

Mr.kim's room ........

Mr.kim: Good morning dear (he smiled).

Tae : Good morning appa (smile back).
Appa r u going somewhere? (He ask as he see mr.kim with a luggage while fixing his tie).

Mr.kim : Yes baby I'm going canada for my business trip. (Sadly said).

Tae : Oh...... Wait WHAT?

Mr.kim: yes tae I'm sorry I don't tell you coz I get to know it yesterday. But don't worry it just for 3 weeks .

Tae : But appa you know it that I don't like to bring alone .

Mr.kim : Don't worry baby I said everything to maid she will clean the house and let you have homemade food. And you also have Jungkook he is gonna protect you .ok?

Tae : That Jungkook is my main problem (he mumbled).

Mr.kim : did you say something tae ?

Tae: Nothing appa . But promise that you will come fast.

Mr.kim : Ok I will now happy?

Tae : yes I'm (boxy smile).

Mr.kim : Go and have your breakfast. I already did mine . I'm going now take care bear . (He hugged tae).

Tae: Take care dad and have a safe trip. (He also hugged).

But little did they know someone is watching them.

JK: thanks mr.kim for make it easier to have your son. (He smirked at his thought)

Tae stay here until his father car drove away. He smile sadly and grab his breakfast.

Jk: Good morning sir .

Tae: Morning

Jk: Sir I think mr.kim went somewhere.

Tae : Yes he did now r u coming to college or want me to go alone. (He said rolling his eyes).

Jk: You got attitude haaa. Don't worry you look hot in this attitude (wink) .

Tae : Fuck you bro (said in a angry tone and left )

Jk : But I'm top (he mumbled and also left).

The whole drive was silent no one want to talk ....

Tae get out from the car headed to the college gate. In the hallway he is listening some girls and boys are talk about a new dance teacher.
Tae want to his class without looking for Jimin .

..........At lunch break......,....

Tae Is searching for jimin then he saw jimin is drinking something like watermelon juice and it's fully red.
Then tae shout

Tae : Chimmy!!!!!!

Jimin jump a bit by hearing the voice and quickly dropped his juice bottle. And look at Tae with a nervous smile.

Jimin: T- Tae you here? (He stutter).
Tae : So ???

Jimin: Nothing...........

Tae: why you drop the juice? I wanna drink too .. (he pout)

Jimin : Don't worry let's bought another one for you.....

Tae : Yeahh let's go (dragged jimin with him).

JIMIN'S POV : THANK GOD. HE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING . WHAT IF HE GET TO KNOW IT'S NOT JUICE IT'S BLOOD. WHAT IF HE LEAVE ME AFTER KNOWING THAT I'M NOT A HUMAN. AND IT'S MY SECRET THAT I'M ... VAMPIRE ......
YES I'M A VAMPIRE AND A RARE ONE I CAN HIDE MY VAMPIRE SIDE FROM OTHER VAMPIRES . AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I NEED IT'S BLOOD. I HAVE TO DRINK BLOOD 3 TIME AT A DAY. AND WHENEVER I'M WITH TAE I CAN'T CONTROL MY BLOODLUST SO I TAKE A BOTTLE OF BLOOD WITH ME ALWAYS. HE HAVE A RARE BLOOD SOME VAMPIRES FROM OUR KINGDOM IS TRYING TO HURT HIM EVEN ALSO THE QUEEN AND HIS SON . SO MY FAMILY SEND ME HERE TO KEEP HIM SAFE . I NEVER SEE THE VAMPIRE PRINCE BUT I HAVE TO FIND HIM . JUST TO KEEP MY TAE SAFE . I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING.

(End of jimin pov).

Tae's pov : I smell something fishy. What's wrong with jimin he is behaving weird.

JUNGKOOK'S POV : SO THIS SHORTY IS ALSO A VAMPIRE HAA!! I THINK THERE IS GOING TO HELD A WAR. LET'S SEE FOR HOW LONG YOU'RE GOING TO BE WITH TAE. LET ME SNATCH HIM .
CAUSE HE DESERVE TO BE A SALVE. DON'T WORRY SHORTY I'M NOT GOING TO TELL TAE THAT I SAW YOU DRINKING BLOOD. LET HIM KNOW BY HIMSELF (HE SMIRKED AT VMIN).

Vmin was busy at the canteen so Jk took the chance a went to the washroom to call his mother.

On call  .......

Jk : Hello eomma...

Mrs.jeon : hello dear . Any news???

Jk : No news (he lied).

Mrs.jeon : Then (narrow her eyebrows).

Jk : Eomma you forget I don't drink any blood for 2 days I'm craving for blood.

Mrs.jeon : Ohh my son don't worry. I already prepared 2 people to remove your BLOODLUST come here and kill them and drink blood as much as you want. (She smirked).

Jk : I'm coming now ~

Hang up.....

Hope you enjoy this part if you then vote and follow....

Love you all Taekookers💚💜