Part : 11 ⚠️smut a bit⚠️

......At the Party........

Tae is feeling dizzy he can pass out at any second ...... Now his mind is out of control he come near to the stage and start dancing sexily.......
Every boys and girls are looking at him with lustful eyes. While jimin is also drunk and he is Dancing with suga ....
And Jungkook took the advantage......he went to the stage and pick Tae up in a bridal style... And went to the V.I.P zone he throw Tae on the bed and quickly hangover him and Tae Start moaning when Jungkook touch him . Jungkook Start unbotton tae's suit. And Tae also do the same ...... Jungkook is kissing tae's uper body and start marking on tae's neck while sucking it hungrily..

Tae now switch his position and sit on jungkook's lap ....

Tae : Daddy can I touch you.....(he said sensitively).

Jk: I'm your's baby (he smirked)...

Tae touch jk's abs and caressing it softly then he also start kissing in jungkook's uper body part .... Tae slowly went down and unblock jk's pant and pull out his manhood which is hard as rock he started rubbing it . And Jk is moaning mess. Tae then went down and give some kitten lick.... Now jk stopped tae and change his position. he is top now. He smelled tae's body and tae's blood smell make him a hungry wolf who just want the blood nothing else...his fangs start growing and his eye colour is blood red . he changed himself as a vampire right now

HE don't waste anytime and bite tae's neck.. tae is still moaning feeling his partner's touch... Jungkook is having the great moment in his life . He is sucking his blood roughly tasting the blood while enjoying it. and he totally forget about tae who can die in anytime.... so he stop sucking and roam his hand around tae's lower part... He was about to open tae's pant but Tae say something which make JK back away a little....

Tae : Ahhh- chimmy slow down (he said moaning not knowing that he is not chimmy but he is his bodyguard.....)..
Jk want Tae by his own. So he stopped himself and don't want to take advantage... So he dressed Tae again and take him home .....
.
.
.
Meanwhile- Jimin saw jk taking home so he let him and jimin also take suga to his home ...

At morning....

Tae is feeling pain in his neck his head is spinning badly... He went to the washroom and fresh himself then went to downstairs...
He saw jungkook is having
Breakfast so he also take his breakfast and left for college with jungkook.....
Tae feel something is wrong cause jungkook is not talking with him..

Hope you enjoy this part it's short but next part will be up soon ....

Saranghae