part :15

TAE'S POV: I WENT IN FRONT OF MY HOME STILL SOBBING QUIETLY . I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M FEELING PAIN IT'S HURT IT'S VERY HURT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT MY SOULMATE EVER GONNA CHEAT ON ME ...... I AFRAID NOW HOW I'M GOING TO FACE HIM TOMMOROW....

When tae open the door he saw his house lights are off so he lock the front door and went to his room ....he opened his room door and saw a familiar figure standing there while back facing....

Tae : Why r u here ?? (He asked when his voice crack because of heavy crying)...

Jk : It doesn't matter Tell me where you were??? It's 12:30 ...( Ask in a Clam voice)...

Tae : Somewhere near please leave the room I'm tired...

Jk: ok I'm leav~ wait did you cried tae what happened?( ask in a soft voice)

Tae : Please Jungkook leave I'm begging you...

Jk : Tae first tell me reason of crying did someone hurt you tae...

Tae : YES someone hurt me very much not physically but mentally ....

Jk : Tae please let me know. you know protecting you is my duty . (Ask worriedly).

Tae broke down in tears and push Jungkook away from his room and lock the door....he can hear that Jungkook is banging the door like a beast...

Jk: KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BREAK IT. ( He shouted)

Tae : Jungkook please give me sometimes I wanna be alone please I beg you . You go and sleep I will tell you tomorrow please leave now. (he begged)

Jk : Ok but don't do something stupid
Ok?? I'm leaving now ( jk left)

Tae : I can't tell you JK I'm sorry I don't trust you yet.....(he said in a low voice and went to sleep,)...

Next morning

Jungkook wake up first and went to tae's room but it still locked from inside so he went to downstairs and tell the maid to serve breakfast... after sometime the maid serve the breakfast and went to her room...
Jungkook was about to take a bite of his pancake he saw Tae is coming from upstairs with normal face ....

Jk : Good morning taetae ( he smiled ).

Tae: Hum Morning (he said and start eating).

Jk's POV: what's wrong with him.. should I ask him about yesterday. No no  he will be sad again . (He sighed).

Tae : Kook let's go we're getting late come on..(said with a expressionless face)....

They went out from the house and drove away.....

Hope you enjoy this part....

Wait for the next part it will be awesome

Have a great day night...🖤🤍