Part : 21

But Suddenly______

The door brust opend with a loud Noise... It's Jimin who is standing there with a scary Face and Yoongi behind him..

Somi : What the actual hack r u doing here??*angrily*

Jimin : Nothing much Just wanna show your real face to this kingdom *smirked*

Somi: what do you mean get out from here GUARDS!! Lock him somewhere... Guards???

Somi called her guards many Time but no one come..

Somi : where the hell all of you??

Jimin: Sorry my dear Queen... They r gone now ...

Somi : Wtf where are they all??.

Jimin : They should know their place so I just saw them their way ..*Says innocently*..

Somi: You fucker!!!!.

Jimin : Don't curse in front of your son...

Jimin give a little sign to Jungkook who immediately get it..
Jungkook kick somi from back as she fall on her with a loud thumb....

Somi: ahhh fuck you bastard..

Yoongi run to jk and untied him and mr.kim ...

Jk : Let me kill you first dear mother. *satisfied*.
But then they heard an evil laugh from somi she smirked widely....
Jungkook Don't get what is happening but JIMIN understand that they got Trapped... Their eyes get widen when somi suddenly turn her self into a monster with giant fangs....

Somi: What do think that I'm normal? But you're wrong. I prepared myself just for this day... Do you even know how many boy's and girls are around this world who is having blood just like Taehyung... 27 of them already destroyed by me.. their power, beauty, knowledge's are in me ...and in my list Taehyung was last coz he is Chanyeol's son I want my revenge so I thought that a bitch like you can help me but instead of helping you fall a human how shame of you...

Mr.kim: mind your language you also fall for me once!!!.

Somi: Yeah I did it was my past and I regret doing it..

On the other hand Jimin slowly wake tae up Tae is listing everything careful. His eyes become teary as he realizes its all happened because of his Dad and his kookie. But he control his emotions... And whisper something in JIMIN'S ears ....

Tae : Jimin we have to do something quickly.

Jimin : I have no idea tae .. Look how giant she is looking... Wait!! Where is Suga???.

Jimin eyes roamed around the room but he don't find.... But his eyes get widen when he saw the wolf from of suga a dominant Omega .. Suga's wolf from jump into somi and start biting her.. But somi is not easy she throw
Suga away and look at everyone with dark eyes...

Somi : Wrong move!

She again turned into herself. And took a sharp knife she pointed it to Jungkook...
Jungkook cover his self with his hand but.... She throw the knife to suga and it stabbed into his right leg..

Suga groan in pain and fall down...

Jimin/Tae : Hyung/Yoongi!!!!! *Shouted*

Somi: Oh Taehyung! You awake?? Don't I warn at first not to take me easily... Here now regret...
Somi was about to throw another knife to suga but intentionally she throws it to Mr.kim's hand and he hissed in Pain..

Mr.kim : AHhhhhh!

Tae : APPA!!!!!.

somi : All of you back off first I decided to kill Chanyeol ..