12

Yunjin's pov:

''We need Sunghoon''

When I think about it I never saw Sunghoon or at least heard about him. Heeeung tried calling Sunghoon but he didn't pick up.

''He's probably sleeping right now. I mean it's 9 am he sleeps a LOT.''

''He cares about his beauty sleep'' After Sunoo's words everybody were dying from this sentence. 

''I guess he's a very confident guy'' 

''Oh yes.... he IS'' Jay showed one video where Sunghoon was taking photos and he showed his gallery and there were over 400 selfies. Oh my go. He really is confident.

After some time Sughoon called Heeseung.

''Yo what's up with you? It was 9 am, I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!'' We were trying not to laugh so hard but it was no use. I let out a laugh and Sunghoon went silent.

''Who was that? Don't tell me there's someone near you'' Heeseung showed us all in the camera and Sunghoon's jaw DROPPED. Gosh it was so funny. 

''Okay..... So what do you want?'' Heeseung got serious this time.

''It's about Jungwon. We need your help right now.'' Sunghoon didn't look that happy hearing Jungwon's name. But he was interested why would they need his help. He agreed to come over. 

''Okay Sunghoon is gonna come over. This one was really easy. And now Y/n.'' 

''She told us not to involve police, but how? Now that we know that he's the murderer, he needs to be in jail. We can't just let this slide.'' All of us agreed. 

''Maybe she said not to call the police right now, because Jungwon will understand that Y/n had something to do with it and she will be in even more danger. I mean she wrote that Jungwon gets violent when she mentions police or us so we should first find her, get her out of there and THEN call the police.''

''Okay youre right, let's wait for Sunghoon and then we'll talk about everything.'' Jay said. 

Yunijn's pov ends.

Meanwhile Y/n is in Jungwon's house suffering. She still hasn't eaten for almost 2 days now and it was not good. Jungwon was realy worried for her and tried to stuff food in her mouth but it would never work because she would fight back all the time. Yup, she was still protesting. She hoped that yunjin saw her message and started doing something because she doesn't know how long she'll last like this.