Its fate!!

" You are looking beautiful, my child" Garima complemented.

" Thank you maa." Said Khushi . Too tired to say anything else or even argue.

" Iss baar to Teri shadi pakki. Maine suna hai larka bahut jaada handsome hai, aur self made bhi." Garima sang. ( This time your marriage is definetely fixed. I have herd the guy is handsome as well as self made.)

" I know maa, ye aap 5th times bta rhe ho." Khushi remarked. " But ye aakhiri baar hoga maa." Khushi is too tired to be presented as doll for last 1 year to dozens of alliances and for all those alliance to never work forward.( I know maa, but this is going to be the last time)

" Haa haa pta h. Tum baap beti ne ultimatum de rkha h. I know ". Garima exclaimed. All the alliances she brought for Khushi got cancelled for God knows what reason. She didn't wanted to rest until she find a so called " yogya var " for her unwilling daughter. It's her father who got pity on their daughter and said to stop this after this alliance if it fails to move forward. ( Yes yes, I know, you both father and daughter have given me the ultimatum.)

" Thank god" khushi sighed in relief. She can never understand the pleasure parents get by getting their kids married.

Half an hour later

The Raizadas were a well known family in the city and their alliance coming for the daughter of the modest family like Guptas is a great deal. The Raizadas met the Guptas during the wedding of Akash and Payal ( khushi's best friend) and they loved the family as well as the daughter of the family. She is everything they wanted for their Arnav.

As she descended from the stairs, Arnav forgot to breathe for a second. He saw her for the first time, and let's say he's mesmerized by her. Plethora of emotions crossed by him, all at once. He was looking at her, without blinking, so much so that Anjali had to nudge him out of his reverie.

" Chotte bas karo, bechari dar jayengi." She whispered and laughed a little, embarassing Arnav. (Chotte stop, poor girl will get scared)

Khushi sat near Nani and had a little conversation whenever she was asked something. But Arnav , he couldn't hear it at all. All he can hear was the way her earrings were making sound whenever she nods and the way her bangles were ringing against each other. He knew she was the only one for him.

She had a way of silencing his mind with just a glance, and yet her presence filled him with a thousand emotions, all at once.

He saw her coming towards him with a cup of tea. As he took the cup from her, their fingers brushed against each other and that was the first time, her emerald eyes met his brown orbs and whoosh, his world stopped for moment. He can see nothing against her, hear nothing but her sound. He was in love . Love at first sight. No matter how much cliche it sounds but that is reality for him.

" Why don't we let these children talk privately for sometime? Can we do that , Shashi ji? " Nani asked.

" Off course." Shashi nodded. " Khushi, take Arnav to the terrace." He suggested.

" I'm sorry i can't marry you." Khushi said as soon as they came upstairs, shocking Arnav. The girl he fell helplessly for is denying marrying him.

" Why?" He said after coming out of stupor.

" Look don't get me wrong, you are very handsome and good looking. And if i had to marry, i would have loved to marry you. But, i just can't." She explained .