5: The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt. 2)

"Fiancé?"

"Yes." The lady replied. "My name is Renge Hoshakuji and i'm transferring into Ouran Academy's First Year Class A tomorrow." She smiled.

As she sipped on her tea, Tamaki sulked in a corner at the back of the room.

"Why is he so sad?" I asked.

"Because Mommy(Kyoya) was keeping a secret from Daddy(Tamaki)."

'The nicknames are as weird as this host club.' I sighed.

"Why are you referring to us as a married couple?" Kyoya asked, adjusting his glasses. Before anyone could answer, Renge began to spew nonsense. "Ours is like love at first sight!"

"When you stared at the flowers thinking no one was looking, when you cared for that injured kitten in the rain~" her face had a very obvious blush as we stared at her in confusion.

"Is she being serious?" The twins asked.

"I think you have the wrong person." Haruhi said, only for Renge to disagree. "No! You can't fool these eyes!"

"He's kind but doesn't expect anything in return! He loves solitude but gets lonely sometimes. He's like the star from Oki-doki memorial!"

"You are my real life Ichujo Miyabi!"

We stared at her in confusion.

...

"She's an Otaku!"

"An Otaku?!" The twins screamed. "They're real?!"

"So you're projecting your character into Kyoya?" I asked.

"I'm assuming this character also wears glasses. I see, you're infatuated with that character."

"So that means whatever she's saying about you being her fiancé was all made up?"

"No, I don't remember acknowledging that, this is also the first time meeting her."

I sweat-dropped. "I heard you manage most of this club's activities." Renge said.

"That's right!" Honey-senpai smiled. "He's the director of this club!"

"I've always wanted to advertise for a business!" Renge spoke.

"We don't need one." The twins sweat-dropped. "We're a host club after all."

"I have decided, i'm going to be the manager of the host club!" Renge announced, clearly without anybody's approval.

'she's not listening.'

I sighed. "Uh... Kyoya?"

"She's the daughter of a very important client for the Ootori Family, so please be polite."

~The Next Day~

Tamaki had called all the members for a meeting, I sat beside Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai as Tamaki began speaking. "I've gave it some thought and maybe having Renge here as our manager isn't so bad. Renge has transferred into Haruhi's class. With the two of them together, she can help her get in touch with Haruhi's feminine side!"

"Wait what?" I stared in confusion. "Haruhi isn't a girl?"

"You don't know?" The twins said in unison.

I shook my head. "H- I mean... she... dresses up as a boy and passes as a boy..."

"See!" Tamaki pointed at me, making me raise an eyebrow.