2.

I don't know the difference between accident and modern English. So if I use modern English words, especially curses in the story, just turn a blind eye, please.

-------------------------------

NO ONE POV

Taehyung entered the room where he had locked up the moon omega. He was ready to face a screaming and shouting omega not a smiling one.

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows and looked back. Why was he smiling?

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked looking at the omega who was sitting on the bed in a very polite way. He had a small smile on his face that made him look like an angel.

"I was waiting for you alpha.." Jimin said in a sweet voice.

Taehyung was half shocked and half creeped out.

"What?"

"After thinking for a while, I decided to change my mind." Jimin said after getting up from the bed and walking towards the alpha.

"I'm willing to be you mate. You don't have to force anything. I'll accept you as my mate." Jimin said standing so close to Taehyung with that same soft smile on his face.

Taehyung looked at the moon omega with the biggest ridiculous look on his face.

"What? What are you saying?" Taehyung was bewildered. What was wrong with the omega?

"What do you mean? Isn't this what you want? To mark me? Be my mate? I'm saying that I'll accept it."

"Really?" Taehyung raised his right eyebrow. He didn't really believe the omega.

"Yes. I mean you are handsome and powerful. I also don't have a mate yet. I think you'll make a good mate for me." Jimin said with a shrug.

Taehyung thought for a while. Well.. if that's what the omega wanted..

"Okay. Sure. I mean it's gonna happen anyway. It's better if you accept it."

"But-"

Taehyung looked at the omega curiously.

"But you have to reject your mate."

"Excuse me?!!!" Taehyung almost roared at the omega.

"What? Why do you need him when you can have me?" Jimin asked the obvious. There was no need for Taehyung to have two mates, not unless he was some pervert.

"He's my mate."

"Well, not after you mark me. Then he'll be no one to you. Just reject him and we can be perfect mates ruling over the strongest pack to ever exist. Isn't that what you always wanted? Mm, alpha?" Jimin asked with a seductive look on his face.

Yes.. The moon omega was trying to seduce Taehyung. Normally, it wasn't that hard for the omega to seduce an alpha. They drop beneath his feet with just one smile.

But Taehyung was a different case. He pushed Jimin away and growled at him.

Taehyung had never even thought about rejecting Jungkook. Even when he was dreaming about the moon omega, he never excluded Jungkook.

Taehyung had so many dreams of ruling the whole werewolf kind. But not alone. Never alone. In all of those dreams, there was Jungkook sitting beside his throne. Taehyung never dreamt of a future without Jungkook in it.

"No! I'm not gonna reject him. He's my mate. He has the right to stay with me." Taehyung said after thinking for a while. He couldn't just reject Jungkook. It just didn't feel right.