1.

NO ONE POV

"Ahhh~ a-alpha~"

The small omega moaned under his mate who was thrusting inside of him. The alpha was rough but the omega was used to that roughness.

"Fuck jungkook! Shit!" The alpha cursed and increased his pace. His little mate was tight as ever.

"A-alpha nnggg~ Alpha pl-please."

Jungkook cried in pleasure. His nails were creating patterns on his mate's back.

"Shit shit!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

Jungkook arched his back and moaned when Taehyung, his mate knotted him. It was a pain that Jungkook was addicted to.

Taehyung plopped onto Jungkook's soft body. He was exhausted but very satisfied.

Both mates were panting loudly, they had been going on for the whole night. 

The breathless omega softly caressed his alpha's back, helping the man to catch his breath.

Taehyung stuffed his face in Jungkook's sweaty neck and inhaled his addictive scent.

'Mate!! Mark him!! Claim him!!'

Taehyung's wolf growled. He was not in his right mind. After a mind-blowing orgasm, V had lost his rational thinking.

And Taehyung was also so close to losing it. He felt his canines piercing through his gums. He wanted to mark the omega. The way jungkook was bearing his neck didn't help his temptation either.

No.

Get a grip.

Taehyung scolded himself.

"Mark me alpha.. please.. mark your omega.." Jungkook cried. 

The omega was unsatisfied. He wanted to be marked. He craved to be claimed by his alpha.

"P-please mark me." Jungkook hugged Taehyung's head and stuffed the alpha's face in his neck.

Taehyung wanted nothing but to claim him. But no. He couldn't.

"Don't do this jungkook," Taehyung warned.

"P-please.." The smaller omega cried desperately.

"I'm doing this for your own good."

"P-please I can-i can bear it, please. I'll bear it."

"You can't. You'll die."

Jungkook cried hugging Taehyung's neck. Alpha was right. He was right. Jungkook would die.

Jungkook was just mere omega. A small, fragile, weak omega.

If he was marked by Taehyung, he would die when the alpha sleeps with another Omega. Jungkook won't be able to bear the pain.

That's why Tae didn't want to mark Jungkook.

Obviously, he didn't want to hurt his omega.

Such an amazing alpha he was.

"A-alpha please.. please please I'm begging you p-please m-mark me." Jungkook begged.

"Stop it Jungkook. I don't wanna kill you." Taehyung said before getting away from the omega's body.

"Come one.. let's get you cleaned up.."

Taehyung picked up the crying omega in his arms with ease. Jungkook stuffed his face in his alpha's chest and cried silently.