Sanzu: *shit I made her cry again* (cleans the rest of the tears from her face) I know it may not be much but I just want you to know that I'll be here for you and I'm sure the others feel the same way too.

Konomi: (smiles cutely and hugs Sanzu tighter) thank you Haru (falls asleep).

  Sanzu couldn't move hearing that his name from her mouth was like a blessing to him, he just stared at her before planting a kiss on her forehead.
   He then falls asleep, Sanzu wakes up in the evening and sees Konomi is still sleeping besides him.

Sanzu: what are you doing to me (holds her closer).

Ran: (whispers) you need to let her breath.

Sanzu: what the fuck!!

Ran: shhhh! You'll wake her.

Konomi: (moving and talking in her sleep) shut up.

Ran: even in her sleep?

Sanzu: shut up why are you here? Can't you see I'm busy?

Ran: yes busy indeed, anyway I came to call you we're having a meeting.

Sanzu: meeting?

Ran: yeh.

Sanzu: but why now?

Ran: I don't know.

Sanzu: fine (pecks Konomi on the forehead, climbs out of the bed and wears his shoes) let's go.

Ran: right.

   They both left Konomi's room closing the door gently in order not to wake her up.

Ran: so how is she doing?

Sanzu: she's strong she'll pull through.

Ran: why did Mikey do this?

Sanzu: to be honest I don't know.

Ran: and she was just recovering too.

  Sanzu and Ran continue their conversation until they reach the meeting room.
   When they got in everyone was already sitted and waiting.

Kokonoi: sure took your sweet time.

Sanzu: (takes a sit next to Kakucho and Takeomi) whatever.

Ran: (sits next to Rindou and Kokonoi) I brought him didn't I?

Mikey: so today we'll be talking about-

Takeomi: sorry to interrupt but I think theres a question everyone wants an answer to before we start the meeting.

Mikey: what?

Takeomi: why did you kill Konomi's friends?

Mikey: you think I killed her.... That's actually wrong.

Rindou: wait it wasn't you.

Mikey: I have no such interest.

Sanzu: but-

Mikey: we are Japan's most dangerous mafia, finding a little start up gang that committed arson wouldn't be a problem for us, that is why I told Konomi I'd help her.

Mochi: oh I really thought it was you.

Mikey: no, but I have a feeling that gang is related to the attacks on the warehouse the other day.

Sanzu: really?

Mikey: I'll tell the subordinates to get information and track them down, I only called the meeting to inform you all that when we find them we'll personally pay them a visit.