Author pov.

Yuri was crying and crying continuously. Her nose and cheeks become red. Her eyes were swollen. She look like a complete mess. She was sobbing like crazy. But then she heard a buzz sound from her phone. It went off for a sec but it started buzzing again indicating that someone is messaging her. She stop crying for a min . Her all focus was on the phone. She knew from inside that who it could be. She became nervous and scared. then again she heard a sound coming from her phone but now the phone was ringing. She became panic. She started backing off from the phone until her back hit the door.she put her hand on her mouth. After sometime later her phone went off. She again started to crying. Part of her still want to see the messages but part of her was scared. It's been an hour since she sat there. She stopped crying. She was still fighting with her thoughts whether to check the messages or not. She was bitting her nails. After a strong argument with her ownself she slowly got up and started to taking little steps towards her phone. She grab her phone and unlock it. She saw 1 missed call and 5+ messages from Kai. Her tears again started to coming from her eyes. She open the chat with her shaky fingers.

Kai - hi sweety!
I have a lot of fun with you today
I hope you also enjoyed it.
So you're not gonna reply?
It's ok! I have smth for ya.
*He sends pictures and video*
If you dare to tell anyone about
Today then for god sake I'm
Gonna leak all these pictures and
Videos. And trust me I mean it.

Yuri started to tearing up after watching the video. It was her. They record all of that. She fell down on her knees and started to crying hard. They left no choice for her. After 2 hours of crying she became tired. Her eyes started hurting. She started getting sleepy. She lay down on the floor and closed her eyes. After some minutes she was in a deep slumber. She didn't even change her uniform.she don't know that tae was at home.

Dinner time

She woke with the sound of a knock. She opened the door and it was maid.

Maid - miss yuri din- *she got interrupted after seeing her face . It was red and her was swollen*

Maid- miss yuri wh-what happened?? Are you okay?!? *She asks while being concern*

Yuri take a moment to realise what she is talking about. *Oh shit*

Yuri - nothing. Why are you here, anyway?! *She said while getting a little nervous*

Maid - really?? I mean- *she got interrupted by yuri*

Yuri - yeah, I'm totally fine.

Maid - ok, i want to tell you that the dinner is ready come downstairs.

Yuri - ummm... I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat anything. *She said and closed the door quickly, didn't want her to ask any other question*

Meanwhile the maid

She went downstairs and started to serving the food to tae. Tae ask her about yuri.

Maid - master she said she is not hungry but ummm.. something is wrong with her*she said still not sure whether to tell him or not*

Tae - what? What do you mean by something is wrong with her * he said while getting up from his chair*

Maid - master when i went to call her for dinner but the door was lock and when she opened it i saw her eyes were swollen and her face was fully red probably because of crying.

Tae pov

After hearing what the maid said i became very nervous. Today's dream again come to my mind. I became more nervous. What if something is really happened to her. Should I talk to her?? I leave the dinning area and went towards her room. I sighed before knocking the door.