............

If any of you reading this feel that they are fat, ugly or just not good looking then you really need to know this. Believe me this is true, you are the greatest IDIOT I know. Why? Because, why do you think that you are not good looking enough it is because that is what people have said about you, right? See, that's why you are an idiot. Because you don't have the brain to define yourself instead you are defining yourself by what others think of you. We all know Shrek don't we? What does Arthur say in the end of Shrek 3 or was it 4? Anyways what he said is what matters. He said that the only one standing in our way is us. We are the greatest obstacle in our path and once we convince ourselves that there is nothing absolutely nothing that is wrong with us that moment you are invincible, my friend. Invincible. It's time we stop defining ourselves by what we are not and by what we are. I won't tell you that you are perfect or beautiful because you know better than me who you are and also if I told you that you will be listening to me while I want you to define yourselves by what you think you are. I am asking you to listen to yourself not random opinions of jerks I mean people. So be proud to be who you are because everyone else is taken.If you ever doubted yourself walk deep into the forest notice the trees and how they stand still even though they do not get any recognition. Walk along a stream and notice how the water still flows though no one stops to praise them. Watch the stars at night and how they shine without any acknowledgement. Humans are the same , we are also made out of the same elements like the beautiful wonders. We are beautiful. Always remember your self-worth. What gets scary is when your self worth gets tied up in what  strangers think of you. Don't work for an applause , work for a cause Don't live to impress live to express. This world and life can be really beautiful from the moment we stop living for others and start living for ourselves. It is you who suffer the pain, agony and feel the happiness and joy, So why live the way Someone tells us to why not your decision your opnion.

BElieve in
YOUrself.......

Yours Annoying

Ayuzawa_Kyouya!