Everyone meets zoey and the ending of lovers

Noelle/ me pov~
I looked at everyone faces and they were confused of who Zoey was and what she meant to me I sighed and said "everyone meet my girlfriend zoey, zoey meet my friends hashirama, madara, tobirama, and izuna." Zoey glared at them and they all gulped then she calmed down and said "hello friends of Noelle" everyone calmed down and said "hi Zoey" zoey smiled and waved at them. I walked to her and said "we are helping tobirama with his diabetes" zoey nodded and left into another room everyone had chills and I was use to her behavior because she was my girlfriend.

Hashirama smiled and got up and said "thank you Noelle for everything you've done for us" I replied with "your welcome hashirama anytime you need me you know where to find me" then tobirama got up and walked up to me. Then he hugged me I was shocked but then I smiled and hugged back tobirama silently said "thank you" I replied with "your welcome tobirama" hashirama smiled at us. Tobirama released the hug and walked over to izuna and hugged him and izuna just hugged back and hashirama ran up to madara and hugged him too and madara just hugged back Noelle smiled at the couples.

With jirayia and orochimaru~
Orochimaru was helping log with how to write and read then he felt arms around him it was jirayia, orochimaru smiled and turned around to jirayia and hugged him back and put his head into jirayias chest. Jirayia smiled and said "you are very clingy now and I like that" orochimaru smiled and said "what do you want me to be horny" jirayia replied with "yes that sounds great." Orochimaru sighed and said "no I would rather be clingy than horny" jirayia laughed and said "good because I like you more like this than any other way" ororchimaru smiled and snuggled deeper into jirayias chest and jirayia just smiled.

With Naruto and sasuke~
Naruto and sasuke were in Naruto apartment fucking because Naruto forced sasuke too again they were on their tenth round and sasuke said "Naruto will you ever give me a break" Naruto laughed at his boyfriends actions right now. Naruto pulled sasuke to his chest and said "rest my love and sorry for going this overboard again" sasuke smiled and said "I love you dobe and thank you for caring for me." Naruto smiled and turned off the lights and put the blanket over them and they both went to sleep in each others arms not wanting to get up or get out of each other's arms.

With obito and kakashi~
Kakashi was still in obitos lap doing work then the door knocked and kakashi was confused but said "come in" the door opened and revealed his father sakumo kakashi was surprised he got off obitos lap and obito was confused. Obito looked at sakumo and was surprised then obito smiled kakashi ran to his dad and hugged him and sakumo hugged back and said "I missed you so much son how have you been doing." Kakashi smiled and said "very well dad but busy since I have become the sixth hokage" sakumo smiled and said "I am so proud of you " kakashi replied with "thanks dad" sakumo smiled more and said "your welcome son."

Obito got off the hokages chair and Sakumo noticed obito and sakumo backed off the hug and kakashi was confused and so was obito sakumo smiled and said "so this must be obito you told me about." Kakashi blushed and said "yes dad this is my now boyfriend obito" obito smirked and said "you told your dad about me" sakumo replied "he did about he had a huge crush on you in the academy." Kakashi blushed and obito laughed and said "well mr hatake it is an honor to have such a beautiful silver having a crush on me I mean all the girls would fawn over him but he dawned over me for years and I finally noticed."

Sakumo smiled and said "well I am glad my boy has found someone that will take care of him right kakashi" kakashi smiled and said "ya he will take great care of me even though I am not a kid anymore" sakumo laughed and said "i know son I know." Obito walked over to kakashi and snuggled into kakashi shoulder kakashi sighed and said "tired" obito shook his head sakumo smiled and said "kakashi I am gonna go and find your mother" kakashi nodded and sakumo left obito and kakashi by themselves. Kakashi turned to obito and looked at him he looked sad and like he was restrained from doing something kakashi knew what was wrong with him and now he could do it because he is all done with his work.

Obito sighed and said "you are probably not gonna agree to this but I want to have sex I know you said no but I can't resist anymore" kakashi smiled and said "sure" obito turned shocked and said "really" kakashi nodded at obito. Obito smiled and picked up kakashi bridal style and kamuied to kakashis room obito put kakashi on the bed and said "you sure your ok with this" kakashi nodded and took off his mask. Obito smirked and leaned into kakashi and kissed him kakashi kissed back and put his arms around obitos neck they both had sex only five rounds until obito said "kakashi you look tired let's get to bed."

Kakashi smiled and said "thank you obi" obito sighed turned off all the lights and cleaned everything up and dressed kakashi and then he covered him and kakashi with the blanket. And then kakashi cuddled into obitos chest and went to bed obito smiled and said "I love you my silver" obito snuggled into kakashi and then he joined kakashi in dream land. Kakashi and obito were in each others arms and not wanting to get out of each others arms because they really do love each other a lot and they always will love each other forever.
To be continued~