They sat in silence until their food arrive. ChengQing took the wine and take a few big gulps. He offered wanji who told him that he does not drink. The rest of the meal they eat in silence. Two strangers who met just to realise that they are destined to be together. When the disciples were finished they stood up and walked over bowed to the both of them and went to their rooms. The two sat while ChengQing finished his wine and then made their way towards their respective rooms. When they reached their rooms they bid each other good night and went inside their rooms. As wanji close the door behind him he felt happy and sad. Happy because he had finally found his mate and sad because he knows that his sect would not be very keen on his mate. He just hope that they would except his mate if not he will take him away and they could be rogue cultivators together. He walked over to his bed and starts to undress him. He folded his robes and took of his forehead ribbon and put it on top then he climb into bed cover himself and laid there staring at the ceiling. ChengQing sat on his bed thinking on what he should do. He is a rogue cultivator. He is not bound by rules or a sect. Never was. He was always alone he never thought that he would found his mate. He always thought that he will be alone forever but now with this warm feeling in his heart he do not want to be alone anymore. He can still run away go far away from here. But does he want to? He do not think so. He want to feel love and maybe someone to care for him. He never needed anyone so why do he feel like he needed this man. That he must be around him. With him. He wish he knew but maybe he does. Maybe it is time to put down some roots and if it is Gusulan with his mate then so be it. He stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it and walked to Wangji's door and knock. He waited and knocked again. Waiting once again stil silence so he turn and just as he was about to walk back to his room he heard the door open. Their stood wanji in his sleeping wear looking at him with a question on his face. ChengQing nervously scratch his the nape of his neck and asked shyly. " Do you mind if I come in?". Wanji move aside and ChengQing went inside. Wanji close the door and move towards the bed he sat down and wave a nervous looking ChengQing over. Who move and sat next to him biting his bottom lip no idea what he is doing here. Wanji looks at him and asked. " Is there something you want ChengQing or is there something I can do for you". ChengQing looks at his hands not knowing what to answer. Really why is he acting like a shy maiden. He is a man first an a omega second. He had fought many creatures single handedly so why does he feel like this. Wanji could see that he is nervous and he knows it's rude for what he is about to do but he can not help it so he let out his pheromones soothing the omega. As soon as the sandalwood scent hits his nose it flares and he starts to calm down letting out his own cinnamon and honey scent out. They looked into each others eyes not saying a word. At that moment no words were needed they knew then there when their scents mix that they are truly meant to be together. Wanji slowly move forward afraid that the omega would reject him. When he saw that ChengQing was not moving away he kept on progressing. Pressing his lips lightly on his. A soft kiss. Their first. He move back and looks at ChengQing with soft eyes. ChengQing came forward and press their lips together again not long wanji press his tongue against his lips asking permission which ChengQing give by opening his mouth. Teeth were clinging against each other, saliva dripping but eventually they got the hang of it and the kissing intensify.

Without breaking the kiss wanji lift ChengQing and laid him on the bed. ChengQing's legs spread on their own and wanji laid between them. They kissed until they needed to break to catch their breath. Both of them breathing heavily. ChengQing could feel slick starting to drip from his hole. Wanji once again starting kissing him. ChengQing arms go around his neck. He lifts his lower body to get some friction. His manhood hard and as he finally found some he could feel that wanji was also hard. Wanji bit his lip and suck on it. He started to undress ChengQing who now is not only a mess but a blushing mess. When he was done undressing him he looked at his mates beautiful body and thinks.
' All mine. This belongs to me know'.
"Are you just going to look or are you actually going to do something". ChengQing teases as he saw how wanji looks at him. His face full of adoration and want. Wanji looks up eyes dark and as he looks into ChengQing eyes he saw the same thing. Their scent is full of arousal. ChengQing wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck and wrap his legs around his waist pulling him down. They started kissing again. Wanji kissed his neck down to his nipples. He swirls his tongue around one and play with the tip of his fingers with the other. ChengQing was breathing heavily bucking himself up he needs something, something more. " Alpha please. I need more". He breathe out.
"Patience my beautiful omega". Wanji says as he continues to assault his nipples. He took his finger and push it slowly into ChengQing's hole. The slick who has been flowing now made it easier. He played around with his finger until he found ChengQing sweet spot which earn him a moan and a soft yes. He adds another and then another finger finding that same spot every time. ChengQing who was now overstimulated came undone. Wanji stood up and ChengQing made a disapproving sound wanji just smiles at him and took of his clothes.

He climb back on to the bed and sits between ChengQing's legs. He looks down took his fingers and push it back in while his other hand plays with ChengQing nipples. He scissors him open slowly and meticulously. All the while watching ChengQing who is looking so beautiful to him all wrecked and sweaty. Once he took his fingers out he lined himself up and started to push in slowly. ChengQing was moaning and pleading for him to start. He laid down on top of him and proceeded to push in deeper. When he was fully in he laid still for a moment until he heard ChengQing gave him permission to move and he started slowly dragging himself in and out making ChengQing going crazy who now comes again. He did that a few times until he drags his dick slowly out until only the tip was in. He grace ChengQing scent gland with his teeth slowly. While doing that he slam right back in and starts to pump. Skin slapping, moans and grunts could be heard. He threw ChengQing legs over his shoulders going deeper. Tears were running down his face. Wanji kisses it away tenderly. He pulled out and turn him around making him. ChengQing face and upper body is down while his ass is up in the air. Wanji took his ass cheeks and gave it a squeeze before he opened it and lined himself up again. The whole room was smelling like sex and pheromones. Wanji slam into him once again. Grabbing him by his hips to keep him stil he fucked him into oblivion. ChengQing mind is just a haze of emptiness. Wangji's the same. He put his thumb at the rim just as his penis is going in and out and massage it in rhythm with his pace. ChengQing feels heat pooling in his gut. " Alpha please". He beg. " Together". He quickly pulls out and turn ChengQing around and slams right back in burying himself deep in his omega. When he felt the heat pooling and his thrust became sloppy his k nines extract and he move ChengQing head slightly to get beter access to his scent gland. ChengQing did the same. As they come together they both bite each other marking them as mates. Their orgasms spasms through their bodies. When they finally came down they licked each other's bite marks and a smile of satisfaction were on their faces. Tired Wanji rolled of ChengQing both of them out of breath trying to calm themselves down.

Wanji stood up and went to get some water and a cloth. He came back and cleaned ChengQing and when he was done he put a pair of of sleeping robes on him then when back behind the screen clean himself up and dress him in his own sleeping robes. He lift a sleeping ChengQing up and while holding him up with one arm he change the bedding once done he laid him down and laid next to him pulling him close to him. Not long and he also was fast asleep. The next morning when he woke up he felt a weight on top of him at first he was confused until he looked down and saw a bundle of black curly hair, soft snores coming out of a pouting mouth. That's when he remembered what happened the night before. He was never one to give into his impulse but he did not know that he would meet the most amazing, talented, funny and the most beautiful man so unexpectedly and who also turned out to be his mate. He stayed like that for awhile until he maneuvered himself out from under him without waking ChengQing up. He dressed himself then went downstairs to order breakfast for them before he came back upstairs again. He walked over to the bed and just sit there watching ChengQing sleeping. There was a soft knock on the door he stood up and opened it, he took the tray with food and thank the servant before he closed the door and put the tray on the low table.

He once again made his way over to the low table and starts to wake up ChengQing which was a battle in it self but eventually ChengQing woke up and wanji moved to the table giving ChengQing some privacy to dress himself. Once done he came out cheeks flush as wanji looks up at him. Wanji waves him over and he sits down. They ate in silence once done ChengQing looks at him and asked.
"What will happen now? I know we are mates but I'm scared that your family will not like me they may even disapprove of me. I have never lived in a sect or being part of one. What if they hate me?". He asked nervously. Wanji stood up and come and sat next to. He took his hands in his and looks into his eyes." I do not know what will happen. But if my family and sect disapprove of you or mistreat you I will take you away and we can become rogue cultivators. I am willing to lay down my life for you. Fate has brought us together. I have never thought that I would ever found my mate but I'm glad that I did and that it is you ChengQing. I love you and only you. There will never be another in my heart. I understand that and I do not expect that you should follow our rules". Wanji told him. ChengQing looks at him and asked. " Rules? Wanji I'm not very good at following rules. I am a mess at most days. I just do not want to bring shame to you as my alpha or disappoint you". ChengQing answered. Wanji smiles at him and say. " You can never disappoint me and you won't bring me shame and disappointment so do not worry. You will have plenty of time to learn the rules I won't expect you to know them by heart". Wanji assured him. ChengQing nods his head and smile before moves forward and kiss his alpha. Before it could go any further there was a soft knock on the door.
" Second young master we are ready to go". The disciple says from the other side. They both stood up ChengQing went to his room to get his belongings and after that they went downstairs. They gave their thanks to the inn keeper and left for Gusu.