Jealousy

Tom won the race yet again but that wasn't a suprise. Mikayla and grace came up to me after the race and told me they had seen him go off with some girl. Now this boiled my blood. I was jealous of course. The thought of him doing this again like he did with kristina killed me. I thought he would've stopped this because of the way I acted out last time. Grace handed me a bottle of vodka because I can't face him yet while being completely sober. Me, mikayla and grace took toms car that he had left here for a spin while downing bottles of vodka. Little did they all know that mikayla had stolen bills phone which had toms location on it. Just incase he was in trouble and so bill knew where he was.

I took the stearin wheel and started driving to where Tom is. Turns out he had took that slut back to the house. What is he thinking. He snook off so I didn't see him as he knows how I would react. It's just a good thing that mikayla and grace saw him.

We pulled up to the front of the house finishing the bottles of vodka. Soon enough bill, Georg and Gustav come racing down to the house looking for us all. While they were all screaming at each other I snook my way into the house. I could hear that bitch moaning his name which made me go psycho. I ran upstairs and booted the door open because it was locked. This made Tom and the girl shit themselves. He turned to look at me and just had a massive grin on his face.
"I wondered when you were gonna show up"
I let my emotions get the best of me
"You seriously think banging this whore will make you feel better about yourself"
"Shut the fuck up Taylor. Are you drunk?"
"Maybe but who cares"
"I fucking care that's who"
"Tell your little fling to get the fuck out of our how now"
As she picked up her clothes I slammed the door behind her boney ass. Asking Tom why did he do that. He replied with saying that's the type of person he is. I should be used to it by now because of how many times it's happened. I started talking to him seductively. I could se that he wanted to bend me over right now. He was begging for it. I seduced him a little to tease him.
"What are you fucking doing"
"I want you Tom"
"Ahhhh don't go that to me Taylor you know I won't fuck you while your drunk"
"Oh babe I already know that"
I find myself funny because I could see in his eyes he was so weak. Wishing he could throw me about. He slowly pressed his lips against mine while roughly grabbing my hair. He stopped after a couple seconds.
"You should get some sleep princess"
"Ugh fine tom"