4|| Malfoy?!

DM

"Hermione?" I asked. She was being oddly quiet, she'd usually just run to me anytime she saw me in the hallway. "What do you want Malfoy?" she snapped, her tone painfully cold. "Malfoy?! Since when were we on a last name Basis? " I asked. When she didn't respond, I spoke again, "Hermione, are you okay? You seem off, you can tell me what's wrong,"

HG

I generally would never do something of this sort to anybody, and it pained me to do it to Draco. But then I got the best Idea ever. I thought cutting of ties with him would be the best solution, but what if I do something better. While I mostly forget him, If we stay friends, wouldn't  he 0.000001% have a chance of getting jealous? It was the perfect idea. Okay, so stay his friend. Not that I care if he's jealous, I just want him to feel the pain I've been dealing with!

DM

"Yeah, I'm sorry, just had a rough morning..." she said. "Crookshanks ripped my favorite sweater, my mum gave it to me," I nodded, "Oh okay," I replied. Then I spotted Anastasia 💖. 

HG

"Hey, Hermione, there's Anastasia, I gotta go, wish me luck!" he said. "Cool, okay," I replied acting all ---okay-with-it-good-mione-im-cool-yeah-nothing-wrong--- but that was just a mask over my frustration and that feeling to cry. I left to that very same stall that I always cried about Draco. "Hey, Hermione, Is that you?" a soft voice I recognized said. "Huh?" I said trying not to sound like I was crying. "I know your crying, you don't need to pretend," she said gently. I let out a huge sob. "Mione, let me in, please," she said. I knew who she was, and I wasn't afraid of crying in front of her so I opened the door. I burst into tears as I ran into Ginny's arms, and after about an hour until my tears were dry, Ginny took me to our dorm.