2|| Life's a Lily

HG

I ran to my dorm and spilled out my tears, I didn't care if I was missing the dinner or sorting, I was a prefect so I had my own code already given over the summer. I looked over at my four poster and saw a bowl. Inside it- was a lily. There was a note next to it. 

Dear Hermione,

I had predicted you'd be here. Don't sob about Draco, now dear. Life will end up just the perfect way. Don't worry about anything, enjoy life's consequences and your impediment journey until you reach success. If Draco doesn't see you, he's blind. Your the brightest burning star in the galaxy, my dear. You shall be loved by many, who says Draco is the right one?

You see that lily? Is it floating? Stare at it for a while. Now it is, right? Keep staring. It's not anymore. This lily is an example of life. You go through many ups and downs, but you always stay strong. Take a look at the lily. It's 1678 years old. No withers, crumbles, not even color-fades. No matter how many times it sinks, it gets up strong. Life's a lily.

From,

HD^

Hermione smiled, HD^ (or Dumbledore-- they liked using code names -- HD as in Head) was right.

Hermione took her quill and wrote.

Dear Professor,

Thank you for opening my eyes. I truly see, though there will be ups and downs, I will always fulfill my destiny. Life's a lily and I have to except it. 

From,

PT* 

(PT as in first and last letters of Prefect)