Chapter Eighteen

Author's POV:

Everyone was in their own rooms because of what happened. Meanwhile, Hobi was busy treating his mate's scratches.

"Didn't I tell you that whatever Jungkook does is always okay, even if he's wrong? He's literally the future queen. He's Taehyung's everything. Even if he commits the biggest crime, Taehyung won't tell him anything, but he would rather defend him. Taehyung would always be on Jungkook's side, except when it's something harmful to Jungkook", Hobi said angrily.

"But...", Jin was immediately cut off by Hobi.

"No buts, I want you alive, so it's better to shut your mouth when it comes to Taehyung's property", Hobi shouted.

After Hobi's scolding, Jin only nodded his head while hissing here and there.

While in another place:

"Where's Jungkook?", Jimin asked.

"He's asleep; I asked my aunt to stay with him while I talk with you", Taehyung answered.

"Oh, ok, so I searched everywhere for Jungkook's father, but it seems like he vanished completely, and I have my suspicions on a few people", Jimin said.

"who?", Taehyung asked while raising his brow.

"Namjoon or Jin", Jimin said.

"Why do you have suspicions about them?", Taehyung asked once again.

"Because Namjoon is always very quiet, and don't you think it's weird that he was away all these years, but when Jungkook came, he suddenly appeared too. About Jin, did you see how much he hates Jungkook? Like how dare he shout at Jungkook, so we should be careful and not trust anyone", Jimin warned him.

"And how can I trust you", asked Taehyung while staring deep into Jimin's eyes.

"Why would I betray you? I'm your best friend; I've always been with you together", Jimin said, gulping.

"Hmm. Ok then. I want you to find my little snowball's asshole of a father, and if you don't, I won't care; you're my best friend. I'll punish you straight away, because when it comes to Jungkook, I'll go to every aspect, you know, right?", asked Taehyung while towering over Jimin and glaring at him.

Jimin nodded while lowering his head, and Taehyung went away.

Taehyung slowly opened their bedroom door and looked inside, but he got confused when he saw Yoongi there alone while his aunt was nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung, what are you doing here, and where did Aunt go?", Taehyung suddenly said.

Yoongi flinched and quickly turned toward him. He scratched his neck nervously.

"Oh, um, I was uhm here because I sensed that Minji Aunt was too tired, so I told her to take rest while I looked over Jungkook", Yoongi stuttered.

"Ok, but I don't want any of you alone with Jungkook again except with aunt, eomma, and appa, GOT IT?", Taehyung yelled.

Yoongi only stared at him for a few seconds and then nodded before leaving the room while mumbling something.

Taehyung looked at his back suspiciously before sighing.

He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know why he can't find any bad thoughts in anyone's mind if the traitor is from his family.

He looked at Jungkook, who was sleeping like a little bunny. He smiled at his adorable mate before slowly lying on the bed beside him.

He softly took Jungkook's bottom lip in his mouth and started sucking on them while wrapping his tail around his precious baby's body.

Jungkook whined and slowly opened his eyes, but regretted the next second because he started blushing furiously when he saw Taehyung's face so close to him and his bottom lip's between his teeth.

"Hmm, Hyungie, leave", Jungkook moaned.

Taehyung left his lips while smiling at his pouting bunny.

"Why are you pouting, bun? Do you want me to suck it off", Taehyung said with a teasing smile.

"NoOoO!!!", whined Jungkook while turning his back to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and cuddled Jungkook from the back. That's how they fell asleep.

After 2 hours, Jungkook woke up while yawning like a little bunny.

After stretching his sore muscles, he slowly freed himself from his mate and went outside for a walk. While he was taking a walk, he felt a sharp thing poking his back.

He froze where he was standing and slowly turned around. His voice got stuck in his throat when he saw his dad with a sword, and the tip was pointed directly towards his heart.

"Well, well, well, finally, little bunny is alone in Tiger's den, isn't he?", Minjun smirked evilly.

"l-l-leave me pl-lease appa", Jungkook stuttered, tearing up.

"Oh, not this fast little Taehyung's snowball", came a sound from behind. He started shaking while looking at the person in front of him.

"Why would you do this?", he started sobbing while looking at the person in front of him.

"Because I want revenge"...

Who do you think is the traitor? Please don't be a silent reader, it gives me a little hope when I see that at least someone loves my fanfic, so I'm putting a rule, that I'll put a score of votes and when that score is hit I'll upload a new chapter, so for now it's 5 votes. And make sure to leave a comment. Love you!!!